• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can I get my username changed to my call?

Xy3lon4 said:
If this is possible, please change Xy3lon4 to kd0afk
Kilo delta zero alpha foxtrot kilo
73's

Well what location do you really live in? you list several :D

San Francisco, New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Kinshasa, Karachi, Bankok and Peking

karo said:
Happy_Hamer said:
Xy3lon4 said:
73's

San Francisco, New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Kinshasa, Karachi, Bankok and Peking

Well that call belongs to a guy named Shawn in Springfield Mo and newbie at that
Yea, my name is Shawn and I live in Springfield and yes, I have only had my license for about a week. What is your point?

Happy_Hamer said:
Xy3lon4 said:
73's

It's a joke. Those are all of the stops on the itinerary of the originator of the virus in the movie "12 Monkeys"

Now, can I have my username changed to my call?

I guess we cant change them anymore, we just updated the forum to the latest version and they must have removed that option. Your going to have to sign up the user name on your own or wait until we figure out if we can do it, sorry for the inconvenience.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.