• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can Now Post Replies In Swap Shop.

C.K. is correct, People ruined it for themselves and everyone else with their sly nasty rude and most of the time POINTLESS comments and we had the reply option removed and eventually given back atleast 3 - 4 times and people "mostly the same knuckle Heads not learn and continue with their pointless uncalled for comments so enough was enough and its now gone but I can say its been way more peaceful and everyone now is used to it or just deals with it. It also stops the bidding war B.S. that people were doing. They apparently thought they could turn their ads into EBAY type horse$hi+

Most people that complain are either to cheap or to poor to buy the item, so they take frustration out on the seller. Then again, some dudes are just plain idiots and ask ridiculous prices on old precious junk.

I don't see the big problem...
someone posts crap, you delete it. they do it again delete and suspend. do it again delete the crap and the crapper.

Now there is a capital plan! Make it a rule. Strike 1 = deleted comment. Strike 2 = 3 day vacation. Strike 3 = lifetime vacation.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.