• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can someone check something for me

I am an moderator over there and the site is down.It was working at 1:00am last night but not at 9:00am. As yet I do not know why.I am trying to contact the other mods and the admin over there to find out what happened.I know we have been hit hard by spam over there the last while.Perhaps work is being done on the server.Other than that I am in the dark as well. :?

Ok thanks, I was wondering if I went to far (i may have anyway) there's a VE3--- over there that just insults everone who ask questions about simple stuff, I think he's hurting the forum by turning alot of people off.

Right there's your problem....

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.NEBULABS.COM
NS2.NEBULABS.COM

host ns1.nebulabs.com
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

host ns2.nebulabs.com
Host ns2.nebulabs.com not found: 2(SERVFAIL)

In the whois registry, where the domain owner delegates the nameservers for hamforum.com, they delegated two nameservers that don't seem to exist right now.

Looks like this guy is the one to contact and ask him why his nameservers are down.

Administrative Contact:
Hostmaster, Nebulabs domains@nebulabs.com
Nebulabs
P.O. Box 80875
Austin, Texas 78708
United States

Now this is sort of amusing.

The domain contact is wz5bc and his site wz5bc.com is also delegated to those same nameservers.

I sent him and email and discovered this afterwards...he'll never get it now.

It's whomever owns nebulabs.com , their nameservers are dead.

I don't know if I care anymore. I saw that it was back on line and I got hammered for what I said and I deserved it. I don't think I will go there much because the site is almost worthless, knowone can ask any questions. VE---- will just call you a dumb a--, so everyone is afraid to ask questions. I must admit when someone ask "what or SWR's and where can I get some of those" you gotta wonder how they got their ticket, but they are asking for help, why not help them.

Read some more of the threads over there. It becomes VERY obvious just who wants to actually learn and who wants to be given answers. There IS a differance BTW. As for VE3--- he has gotten another PM.I am working on the site owner to allow myself and KB1JCY to be upgraded to admins so that we can better enforce the rules and deal with account issues. Some folks over there need a little time in the corner but as a simple moderator we lack the tools to put them there. :?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.