• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Candyman electronics

211 in tha mag

Apr 11, 2005
Hey yall, its been a while, i left my blackbook at my other house and i was needing the number to candyman electronics, hook me up somebody.

Here ya go bud tell old charlie that we all say Hi. I had to dig out old catolog for this one he doesnt have catologs anymore I dont think because he emailed me a link at one time for an online catolog. Anyways 800-536-0333

Thats really sad to here its a shame because old Charlie was a pretty straight shooter :cry: he was getting up there in age so if he has indeed left us R.I.P. Charlie

Last edited:
RIP Charlie. I ordered a 93T from him that he ordered from another company, but the company messed up and sent me the radio as "paid for item". I left the money order @ home w/the wife and the UPS carrier arrived, she handed the M.O. then the carrier said "No need mamm, Its paid for already."

He called me and we discussed bout it and blame the other company for it because they were the one who falsely marked the item as "Paid". So my guess is that they wrote it off. Forgot the co. name but it ended w/ COMMUNICATIONS.

He had alot of old and mew goodies.....

He does have a daughter and son inlaw running a CB shop in Cali... So if you guys need something PM me. Aloha, Jim.....

I worked part time for Charlie for many years , he passed away in March of 2008 from complacations of
pneumonia , he was 69 years old. Although his daughter was his right arm for many years in the past. She took over the business after his passing but very shallow to what Charlie had going on . (if that)

He had somewhat been in the retirement mode the last 6 years of his life doing most of his business from his home front and had breathing complacations for a few years prior to his passing. I would like to think of Charlie as a good friend who did good for alot of people in and out of the business.

He was survived my his dear friend and mate (Jill) , daughter (Cherie) and grand daughter. Charlie had been in the business for over 20 years starting later in his life until he past.He was associated with alot of the players and sayers in the So.Cal. area and many amp builders through out the U.S. along with every company having anything to do with this business.

Worked somewhat side by side with Ric and Annette and Jenny of Pacific CB Radio Sales / California Radios Plus. Ric's a good guy and business man. If you need something ? Good chance he will get it for you in a timely manner. California Radios Plus Secure Shopping Cart

I hope Charlie is in a much better place nowadays , he was a good friend, dearly missed by me. Rest in peace Charlie. Switch Kit
im001554.jpg

Reactions: Holydvr
RIP Charlie. I ordered a 93T from him that he ordered from another company, but the company messed up and sent me the radio as "paid for item". I left the money order @ home w/the wife and the UPS carrier arrived, she handed the M.O. then the carrier said "No need mamm, Its paid for already."

H:w00t:LY SM:LOL:KES!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.