• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cant find my call sign

Chatter

Oct 28, 2009
chambersburg pa
ive been to the fcc and arrl sites and cant find myself. i even looked for someone who is and has been in the system for a while and cant find them.
i should be on file by tonight i would think, i took and passed the test two sundays ago. the ve said by friday but i think he forgot about the holiday so i should be on file just after 12:00 tonight. where on the sites do i find my call sign?????

I've seen some calls only take 8-10 days to show and others take at least 14 days. Keep checking. If it doesn't show up in the data base in at least 14 days, then contact the VE(C) and let them know. Do your search here http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchAmateur.jsp type in your name and city,state info. If you preregistered and have a FRN# then just type in the FRN#.
regards,

Wayne C.

Just be patient, I think mine took about a month but that's been a day or two ago.

i think mine took about 2 1/2 months,:cry::cry:.......

but that was a "few" years ago :whistle:

ive been to the fcc and arrl sites and cant find myself. i even looked for someone who is and has been in the system for a while and cant find them.
i should be on file by tonight i would think, i took and passed the test two sundays ago. the ve said by friday but i think he forgot about the holiday so i should be on file just after 12:00 tonight. where on the sites do i find my call sign?????

I just got mine today and it has been over a week.. yours will probably be on today or tomarrow... the holiday wed backed them up

On the qrz site. In the call sign box type in county: _______ your county and it will list all for that county. you will be on the bottom of the list if your there yet.

KD0GOJ

when I updated to general class just over a year ago it took about two weeks for mine to show as a general and about 6 weeks to get the paper from the fcc.....you can call the fcc and jump through all their hoops to get your call sign,dont recall the number off hand though

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.