• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Caption this Photo Contest - Win a Prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "Caption this Photo" contest runs during the entire month of May, after which we will pick the winner who will receive a new digital multimeter!

Reply to this thread with your most creative, funny caption for the attached photo to enter the contest!

"CQ 10-10, if you don't have a 10-10 number your wasting my life"

Now you can use that $800.00 voucher check you get every month in the mail from Beltone, the hearing aid man.​

7177d1336025600-caption-photo-contest-win-prize-ears.jpg

I'll buy that; it's the first prototype.
"The makers of 'Miracle Ear' went through many changes before we decided to offer it to the public . . ."

hummmmmmm,.. wonder if they make any other body parts????

parts is parts:whistle:

This "Caption this Photo" contest runs during the entire month of May, after which we will pick the winner who will receive a new digital multimeter!

Reply to this thread with your most creative, funny caption for the attached photo to enter the contest!

"I can hear your fart's from a mile away, johnny !"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

As we take a look inside the new 37 1/2 pill from AMPOWER here we see the exclusive pre amp circuitry designed by the Godfather himself. uploadfromtaptalk1336794985589.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1337104424907.jpg

"That Roger can take all 6 of his beeps and shove them straight up his YEEEEOUCH!"

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.