• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB/Export Radio Repair Service

Unit 194

Feb 25, 2006
New Jersey
I'm looking for a REPUTABLE CB/Export radio repair service. Preferably one with qualified radio techs. and a decent turnaround time. Any ideas???

Only two I can give you are the ones I've used....

1) Larry at the "Quackshack"..my S-3 came through on time and just how I wanted it.....$$ was also right...

2) Richard at "8541electronics"...His shop recently repaired a "Connex 3300hp"..and to top it off ,they did phone tag to make sure to get the right problem..then asked if an improvement (Upgrade ;) :D ) could be made.....Talk about "Customer Service" 8) 8) ...

Both shops were up front on when to send $$ or equipment (they saw no sense in collecting dust on radios...very nice)..
Turn around was quicker for "8541" and this might be due to living on the same "Coast" :) :) ..

Shipping was via fed-ex for #1 and post office for #2,if that matters...

With our fleet of 14+ trucks,I can say these two shops will be getting the majority of our business ;) :D :D .
I hope they don't get sick of "Truck Drivers" :roll: :roll:

Snoope back quiet

Ok,
Wiseguy .....Have you used these 2 shops and had good results?? I know things are BIGGER in TEXAS so your words might carry more WEIGHT than mine ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And who would argue with an "Undertaker" ..."He is the last one to let you down" :roll: :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Let it snow, let it snow,let it snow...........Y'all come back real soon.........here!!! ;) ;)

Snoope back quiet

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.