• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cb radio Service Manuals

Thanks Mike for fixing all these! Your hard work is greatly appreciated. Also thank you Ez2cDave for sharing these. I will be looking up my radios to see what is what and maybe decipher some of the mods that had been done. I haven't looked through all of them yet but some of them have big pages and little pages. Its no big deal, I can still read them. I think it is a compatibility issue with the PDF viewer on my old (2006) Windows Surface tablet with the RT operating system. I suspect it is a problem with the "decoding" ( I don't even know if that is the right term) and the newer format is not backwards compatible with the old software. At least that is what I can imagine with my limited knowledge of computers.

Never the less, this is a gold mine! THANKS!
Chris

Reactions: tecnicoloco
Just like Microsoft, it took 3 tries before I got it right. Thanks Shadetree, Nomad and Sonoma for your feedback. I left the cover page initially untouched because of the color properties. I think that some "viewers" get confused with the change from color to grey scale images. Therefore, I removed all color elements from the cover page (and a few pages after I had left as well). See link below for Vol7c

Other notes: No page 2 in original. Page size's are all over the place but none are less than 3/4 the size of a page. If you are getting something smaller, just print that page individually and "preview" the output to make sure you get a maximum size print.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dFN4iaVNKPq03oqHLDUeh9iClbvOb8PS

Last edited:
Here is the last one, Vol 7;
Is it to late to start charging for these? I guess not ... the horses have already left the barn. Someone on eBay is selling hard copies. Looks like originals;

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/CB-TUNE-UP-...957049?hash=item364aab0979:g:rvAAAOSwu4JcdCe-

s-l1600.jpg

• Angry
And who's gonna go after them for copyright? They'll have to spend money on a lawyer to do that.

Just use it as a coaster for your coffee mug.

Couple of brown rings on the cover and VOILA!

A used book.

No I didn't infringe any copyrights when I printed this copy.

a few months ago I got all 7 original books for about 40.00 shipped. this guy wants a lot for just one book. a week ago a guy sold a complete set for 50.00 shipped. all original books.
I like the version on the computer better. at least if need be I can blow it up some to see them better. even with glasses my eye sight is not as good as it should be.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated