• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Repair Shops

ctvanover

N/A
May 22, 2005
Archdale, NC 27263
Is there or are there any good CB repair shops located in the Greensboro, NC area that work on Galaxy 33's, 44's, General Lee's, and Magnum S-9's?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

get on the radio and talk to some locals and truck drivers, they should be able to tell you what is available in your area

There was a guy off I-77 north of Statesville that did a good job on a CB for me about 30 years ago, when I was still down in China Grove... but heck if I can remember his name (buddy of mine knew him, and took the radio up there and back for me). I only throw that out there, in case the LOCATION rings a bell. I think he was still IN Iredell Co. - NOT as far up as Yadkin - but that's all I remember. :oops:

Reactions: ctvanover
more than likely was hacked again, it keeps happening to him. he is still around. he just posted an item over on cbtricks earlier today

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated