• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Repair Shops

Anyone got a phone number for DTB or Doug's Custom CB shop. or even know how I can get in touch with someone on here that goes by Radio Tech?

DTB Radio said:
When contacting DTB Radio, please use email. We provide phone information only as a last resort for contact purposes. Also, if you have questions about a project you are working on or want some kind of technical info, you MUST USE EMAIL. We no longer answer questions of that type over the phone.

Last edited:
you can send radio Tech a PM to get his attention. it might take him a day to get back to you. he has a full time job also. he even has his own forum also if you do not hear from him I can get ahold of him on cbtricks or his forum.

I sent him a email to come over here to talk to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctvanover
No worries. Doug is a good tech along with others here as well. I can name a few, just the ones I could remeber off the top of my head at the time. Hopefullly it works out for you. Have a good one.

The shop in Troutman is I-77 exit 42. Exit 42 electronics. Good tech from what I hear. The best in the area is the guy in Elkin off exit 82 or 85. Ray is his name and he's the guy known for building the old Elkin linears. That guy is the only person many guys I know will let touch their equipment. He's on elk spur road. He's not at a truck stop though so you may have to bring it by 4 wheeler or maybe mail.

Every time I sent him a radio he emails me and says it's beyond repair.

I hate email, call me.

And short of being crushed or burnt nothing is beyond repair.

One day I may try him again, but it would be to buy a new radio, not a repair.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated