• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

That's the reference me and Nomad are talking about - the Forum crashed and was limping along as a simple messaging service since then ...

I hope it can be recovered - for it appeared that the "indexing" file lost track, but the messages, posts and all other pertinent info for each post stayed together even by message number and forum directory.

Just the file got broken...

I do not think it has been that long.
I downloaded a schematic from there just last month in October for an amplifier.
It has only been two weeks since I have not been able to log on to CBTricks.com ......
the forum hasbeen down since march now both the site and forum is down

Ok serious question,

If you’ve got the site supporter disks, can you install them all in one folder and run them like the website except locally?

Ok serious question,

If you’ve got the site supporter disks, can you install them all in one folder and run them like the website except locally?

Yes.

Just allow the Browser to do the work.

In my efforts, look for the INDEX.HTM file - nothing else. For in "browserland" the default file it looks for is INDEX and the browser will take it from there - just like you're on the "net" only locally.

Bennie set it up that way and did an excellent job of handling the folders, graphics and all necessary coding to make it work as a stand alone.

Just can't do the Forum side - thats' an SMF and dB issue...

Thank you. I figured that out fooling with it last night, worked exactly as you say. He did a fine job, but those things take up a lot of space.

I’m gonna try to upload my disk somewhere and share them here. I was thinking DropBox but I don’t know what file sizes they’ll allow and handle. I used to use UseNet, the newsgroups, that was great and fast but you have to pay also...

I’m a Mac guy but on my bench, I have a PC cause some software isn’t written for Mac’s. So on the PC, it won’t be an issue to just copy over the DVD’s, won’t have to keep up with a thumb drive.

But, that’s a good idea for my Mac’s cause I don’t want to have to sit and copy it over to 5 different machines. I guess I could just upload it on my server that’s on my network and access it from anything but... I’m lazy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated