• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

Seems that the original CBTricks page now shows a '404 Page Not Found'. Sad to see that happen. The 'wayback machine' page is still working - though. I donated $10 to them, thought it was a good idea at this time. Don't forget to donate to the WWRF as well if you are in donation mode. This site really kicks it down to all the radio hobbyists to a great degree as well!

I will send @Moleculo a PM about uploading it here.

Sent him a message. Until he is able to get it hosted here, CBTricks.xyz is also still active and seems to be more complete than the robco mirror (and likely more HTTrack-friendly too).

Last edited:
I uploaded it to google drive (after compressing with RAR, it fit).

CBTricks Download

It will only be there for a week because I need the google drive space it is taking up. I had to delete stuff to fit it on there so I'll leave the mirror download on drive for a week but then I need to pull it to get my other files back online. I'll try to remember to delete this link when I take it down.

Edit: I took the file down so that this site can incorporate it here.

Last edited:
I uploaded it to google drive (after compressing with RAR, it fit).

CBTricks Download

It will only be there for a week because I need the google drive space it is taking up. I had to delete stuff to fit it on there so I'll leave the mirror download on drive for a week but then I need to pull it to get my other files back online. I'll try to remember to delete this link when I take it down.
What did you delete off the 16gb file

What did you delete off the 16gb file
It was 13.4GB and compressed to 11.8GB, no files were deleted. When I said 16GB, I was looking at the wrong mirror folder (I had mirrored multiple sources). Anyhow, the 16GB mirror I have was the robco mirror (with missing files). The reason it was bigger is because a few other CB sites got included in that mirror. The one I uploaded to drive (11.9GB compressed) was the CBTricks mirror I had from 2017 that didn't have any missing pages or files.

It was 13.4GB and compressed to 11.8GB, no files were deleted. When I said 16GB, I was looking at the wrong mirror folder (I had mirrored multiple sources). Anyhow, the 16GB mirror I have was the robco mirror (with missing files). The reason it was bigger is because a few other CB sites got included in that mirror. The one I uploaded to drive (11.9GB compressed) was the CBTricks mirror I had from 2017 that didn't have any missing pages or files.
thanks for the upload much appreciated.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated