• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks web site

Cream, lyrics from their Fresh Cream album in1966. Sorry, that song has been running in my brain after receiving such great news...

I'm so glad
I'm so glad
I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad.....
You are Thinking to loud! I hear you all the way out in eastern N.C LOL

Shine yeah, me too. I hope maybe some new material will become available there, every little bit helps (someone).

Just makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside to know it’s back up and running.

Reactions: Eldorado828
I do not know of any other site that has all the radio info that cbtricks has on its site. just hope Bennie gets back to putting the newer radios on the site after he gets it back to its original state. never did know where it got all the info he had as far as all the layouts of the galaxy radios. that info was not on the Galaxy site.
so Bennie had to do a lot of personal work to make all the pictures of all the boards on his site.
I know like most of you that are working on radios now need this site more than ever.
as Porkchop stated it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside knowing the site is coming back.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Yup. And should be a lesson to everyone, you don’t know what you got til it’s gone. Plan for the worst even if you’re hoping for the best.

So if he brings back supporter DVD’s, I’d recommend donating a worthy amount and picking some up. I know I will be. I believe v1.53 is the latest I have, v1.50 directly from him.

Years ago I printed out the stuff from the most popular radios I work on, so all wasn’t lost but it wasn’t fun digging through binders to find it.

Reactions: Eldorado828
Yes it is Great to have it Working.. I also are willing to Donat for the site Hope we can get the Fourm
back I learned a lot on their THANK YOU Bennie

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.