• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cb vs ham

... Burt is just a self righteous asshole with a perfectionist persona... He gets very little support on QRZ.com and has pissed a lot of guys off..

yeah, he has a whine thread about PSK on the Zed now,..................
and they are rippin him a new one(y)

Here is another one since this thread seems to still have a life. Burt is a jerk that for whatever reason seems to hate all radio operators. :D

Truth revealed about ham radio - YouTube

what a "HOMO" ! he seems a lil self righteous along with being pompus,
he condemns the terms he uses frequently- making himself a " HYPOCRITE" in his own words ......
oh the fun i could have !
with this person.
the oldest form of communication is speech , its been used for thousands of years , though in the early years of radio transmission "code" was deemed as a universal language and thus used , this guy is gay:whistle:

Reactions: 1 person
he condemns the terms he uses frequently- making himself a " HYPOCRITE" in his own words ......
with this person.
the oldest form of communication is speech , its been used for thousands of years , though in the early years of radio transmission "code" was deemed as a universal language and thus used , this guy is gay:whistle:

... and don't forget, ....................he was a school teacher and used to brainwash,.............. err,............ ah,......teach children what to think.:oops:

with this person.

No he doesn't really. He condemns the terms all other hams use except him. You see Suuuuuuper Buuuuurt is above all others and would never lower himself to ask what someone's QTH is. Instead he would ask what their location is. He would never complain about the QRM on the frequency but he would complain about the interference he is getting. He would never do anything 99.9990% of other hams would do because it just is not proper in his eyes. :headbang

You should have seen the thread on qrz.com where he misspelled a few words in a post and everyone jumped on him for it. After all he IS a teacher and should know better. Just the other day one member had posted how he was elated to have received a QSL card from some new country he worked and everyone was congratulating him.....................except Burt. He belittled the poor guy by basically stating that if it were some other event in his life, i forget what he said, then that would call for elation but not simply receiving a piece of paper in the mail.That was NOTHING to be elated about. The guy is pure asshole through and through.

Why do they keep him around over there? If I was an Admin there, I would warn him to contribute and get along or I would get him gone.

Having fun is one thing but just always being Burt the Jerk would get him gone.

Go look at the comments sections in some of his videos.

No he doesn't really. He condemns the terms all other hams use except him. You see Suuuuuuper Buuuuurt is above all others and would never lower himself to ask what someone's QTH is. Instead he would ask what their location is. He would never complain about the QRM on the frequency but he would complain about the interference he is getting. He would never do anything 99.9990% of other hams would do because it just is not proper in his eyes. :headbang

You should have seen the thread on qrz.com where he misspelled a few words in a post and everyone jumped on him for it. After all he IS a teacher and should know better. Just the other day one member had posted how he was elated to have received a QSL card from some new country he worked and everyone was congratulating him.....................except Burt. He belittled the poor guy by basically stating that if it were some other event in his life, i forget what he said, then that would call for elation but not simply receiving a piece of paper in the mail.That was NOTHING to be elated about. The guy is pure asshole through and through.

You guys see the glass half full and Burt, oh well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.