• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB vs HAM

This is why!

well i think if more cbers could read & count with out taking off there shoes then they could also appreciate the acomplishment of obtaining a AMATRURE RADIO OPERATORS LICENSE. amature radio intails a little more then propping up some 8 element beam against sum small trailer and running some ungodly rf spitting harmonics splattering goof ball amplifier built in some ones garage,trailer or basement. takes a little more finess a little brain power and most of all being able to read to study the material to be able to past the test and become one of the ELITE in the radio world. stop slithering in the mud my cb friends learn to read and start walking like the real RADIO OPERATORS. THE ELITE FAMILY OF AMATURE RADIO OPERATORS. DID that curl ur toes and pucker the butthole.

After reading this it makes me realize why I stay CB and not ham as I don't want to be grouped into a "elite" club if this is the thinking of the members. I'm glad not all ham's are like this I guess only those that are "elite" have this mentality.:sad:

well i think if more cbers could read & count with out taking off there shoes then they could also appreciate the acomplishment of obtaining a AMATRURE RADIO OPERATORS LICENSE. amature radio intails a little more then propping up some 8 element beam against sum small trailer and running some ungodly rf spitting harmonics splattering goof ball amplifier built in some ones garage,trailer or basement. takes a little more finess a little brain power and most of all being able to read to study the material to be able to past the test and become one of the ELITE in the radio world. stop slithering in the mud my cb friends learn to read and start walking like the real RADIO OPERATORS. THE ELITE FAMILY OF AMATURE RADIO OPERATORS. DID that curl ur toes and pucker the butthole.

After reading this it makes me realize why I stay CB and not ham as I don't want to be grouped into a "elite" club if this is the thinking of the members. I'm glad not all ham's are like this I guess only those that are "elite" have this mentality.:sad:
Really? You take literally the words of some illiterate, arrogant, smug, self-righteuous "elitist" to be the thinking of all hams today? This guy is a dinosaur, a relic, some ossified specimen, stuck on some kind of bigotry trip. I ignore guys like this; not worth my time to even give them any consideration.

Today, almost 90% of new hams are coming from some aspect of CB. We ignore and neglect them at our (hams) peril.

Screw him and the spavined ass he rode in on, and get your ticket anyway, even if just to spite him. You won't regret it.

why be an amateur....... ?
when im so happy being a PROFESSIONAL CB'ER !!!

Attachments

• chicken band.jpg
    chicken band.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 57

OMG. Really, angry much? Maybe you should learn to proof read my friend. Better yet have someone do it for you. IMHO.

Really? You take literally the words of some illiterate, arrogant, smug, self-righteuous "elitist" to be the thinking of all hams today? This guy is a dinosaur, a relic, some ossified specimen, stuck on some kind of bigotry trip. I ignore guys like this; not worth my time to even give them any consideration.

Today, almost 90% of new hams are coming from some aspect of CB. We ignore and neglect them at our (hams) peril.

Screw him and the spavined ass he rode in on, and get your ticket anyway, even if just to spite him. You won't regret it.

I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for the poor people that need to sit behind a computer or mic and spew that crap. Maybe they were not loved as a child. Probably kicks his dog as well. :D

I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for the poor people that need to sit behind a computer or mic and spew that crap. Maybe they were not loved as a child. Probably kicks his dog as well. :D
VA3ES said:
Unfortunately, you will find small-mided people evreywhere, the ham bands included. Unfortunate that we have our quota of such types.

um guys, radioreddz was kidding!

try reading his post again, only this time, engage your sense of humor. LOL

sometimes sarcasm is tough on the written page.

i love that ham radio vid also! LMAO

LC

um guys, radioreddz was kidding!
try reading his post again, only this time, engage your sense of humor. LOL
sometimes sarcasm is tough on the written page.
i love that ham radio vid also! LMAO
LC
Hmmm.... That sarcasm came across as illiterate bigotry. The problem is that I have come across just that kind of bigotry in the past. Yes, I figured that it was some kind of irony, but it triggered a knee-jerk response in me. The combo of illiteracy and bigotry is what did it. I know a few of those, and yes, they're idjits.

Mack that video is funny as heck. My son came in when he heard the video and laughed his backside off.

Thanks for the link.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.