• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CBKidd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something? What forum are you talking about? THIS one? I am pretty much the only active admin left here and I didn't delete anything. :mad: People can delete their own posts however.
When I started a thread on this very topic and posted a picture of Jimmy AKA Railroader's Facebook page identifying him as the CB Kidd and an active administrator of this group:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/New-Radio-Order/1036615669786335
Even though he would "neither confirm nor deny being a member of that group"
The whole thread appears to be deleted although it didn't make it past three or four posts.

Don't care who CB Kidd really is. IMO he's providing a valuable public service exposing wannabe Electronic Technicians-CB Hacks.
I agree. I thought it was quite entertaining myself. It's just unfortunate how that same group of people intimidated Mark19960.

Last edited:
Reactions: codeman
It was much easier for those two guys to close their own accounts to conceal the collaboration between them so they could maintain the plausible deniability regarding the collaboration itself. I doubt YouTube had any involvement.

Rabbiporkchop, the information i have says you are incorrect.

of course everything is open to interpretation, but from everything i have been told; it's not about fear of being exposed.
LC

Rabbiporkchop, the information i have says you are incorrect.

of course everything is open to interpretation, but from everything i have been told; it's not about fear of being exposed.
LC
I was simply pointing out Yeticom's dishonesty when he said that Rakish News Network has nothing to do with NRO. His own post from his own Facebook page contradicted his inaccurate information posted in this forum. I'm not too terribly concerned what the reasons were for those two YouTube channels disappearing.

That's what Lee Harvey Oswald said.
Since NRO functions like a gang of thugs pretending to be individuals, and since it's well known that Damir AKA Rakish is a member in good standing of the NRO, it makes perfect sense. Here's the truth inadvertently posted on Yeticom personal Facebook page.
If you'll notice, Rakish News network is at the top of the list.
Screenshot_20170902-214459.jpg

Here's the disinformation he tried to feed us yesterday which contradicts what he posted on his Facebook page.
Screenshot_20170904-213603.png

Last edited:
really you talk some ball shit dont you scott ..damir yes is a member of nro ..so what? whats that got to do with anything ? hey he was a finetune bandcamper like you ..i had no issue with him then as i donot now ..hes ok infact we have some good times ..are you jealous?

your campaign of "outing" people is stupid its well known who i am and who i am a member of its allover the net dude ..you only just worked that out? ..hmm over 6000 pages on the net and at least 8000 posts on one forum alone ..i have zero to hide plus maybe 20 or so threads on MD where i have posted videos/links or comments about my involvement with nro..wow does that piss you off?..grow up dude

why are you picking on me? what is your motive here ? half the people in this thread and the one that got locked are also members of one or more of the groups mentioned..so what?..you seem really bent up did the internet touch you inappropriately?

so what if some one is an nro. 90% fo the ones that are in it dont even post..its just a play ground to shoot the breeze..actually its been rather quiet in there lately as alot are spending their time in the rrn group .there is a LOT of people in this forum that are in nro and are possibly members of the rrn page..
go take a look the member ship of rrn i have not been a member of rrn for weeks after i posted in nro that i no longer wanted to be in rrn because it conflicted with my ideas the recent advents that took place recently and i saw rrn was going off track as to what it was created for
..in fact damir recently as of last week added me back in and i left the next day and told him i want no part of it....your news is old news hell i have been a member of nro since its first week of existence ..wow lol

what are you bent out of shape on?

really you need to grow up some dude you are acting like a child
i am a men=mer of over 10 forums and at last count 20 + groups on fcebook ..some are anti some thing some hate each other ..so what i am there to be entertained and i find people like you that gets all bent up simple harious

as for my channel coming down the reasons have NOTHING to do with any person that was featured on it ..it had to do in part with a certain court case before the courts and some videos that are on it that have been hidden for the last 6 month on the request of the person before the courts on a unrelated matter ..in repect of his privately i made them private..as of recent a few of the haters of the channel have been spamming the hell out of the linked email account..that email account and therefore the youtube channel are now shut down
as i said assumption is a fools paradise and you played into that rather well

and with that i am leaving wwdx as its clearly a which hunt for scott
i wish all other members well some of you i have had long dealings with however why will i sit here watching scott troll this groups membership because they are in other forums or facebook groups

i bid you all well but i am done ...back to doing stuff only scott could dream of doing..i am sure i am in his dreams every night ...creepy

I just dig people with Integrity something which is lacking in the NRO. The ones with the most amount of Integrity are the ones that get booted out of that group first and the ones with the least amount of Integrity are the ones that rise to the top. I'm just here to clear things up for people that aren't exactly in the know regarding that group.

When I started a thread on this very topic and posted a picture of Jimmy AKA Railroader's Facebook page identifying him as the CB Kidd and an active administrator of this group:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/New-Radio-Order/1036615669786335
Even though he would "neither confirm nor deny being a member of that group"
The whole thread appears to be deleted although it didn't make it past three or four posts.

The only threads I have done anything with are this one about Snake radios and Mikes repair http:// http://www.worldwidedx.com/...toms-calls-out-mikes-radio-repair-lol.207787/

http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/snake-radio-customs-calls-out-mikes-radio-repair-lol.207787/

and this one So Long,everybody.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/so-long-everybody.219412/

when I locked both of them .

No idea about the one you are talking about. Trust me if I delete or lock a thread it will be known. Maybe someone else did or a server glitch perhaps? No idea.....seriously.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Speaking of locking threads......this one is done. So will other threads that are simply posted to either shit on someone or some group or to "out" somebody. Threads discussing repair shops abilities or lack thereof will be allowed as long as the content remains civil. Like it or not that is your choice. If you disagree please read the information at the following link. http://www.worldwidedx.com/help/terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.