• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHANNEL 16/SSB

I couldn't find my wire antennas. I can't put up the vertical where I am now, so a dipole or loop will have to dew. It might end up being a weekend project.

here in n.w. corner of pa we have a local group all on 38lsb. which is fine but when
dx conditions roll in everyone still wants to talk. i wish we would just find another
channel . far as 16lsb sadly i wasnt yet on cb when that was big. BUT i think we could
make it OUR channel /mode for this fourm . theres plenty of us out here from all
coners

I'm gnaw for 16lsb if others here want to try it! Let's do like others have suggested an maybe try to get a certain day and time. Weekends are always good. Maybe like Saturday afternoon 6-8pm? I will call out on 16lsb tonight between those times. 222 Daytona Beach, FL.

Reactions: hotrod
I'll check in on 16 a little later too if i have any conditions. I did hear some faint stations on 16 a few days ago. Spent a few minutes listening and went back to 38.

I am trying to call out now but there are some big Spanish stations on 16am currently plugging my ears with 5-7 s-units. I can hear 222 out of Cali just barely.

6:20 contacted 333 in maine some others on sounds like.... not bad for a stock first generation president washington

cbt 273
midnight special

Alright got 333 didnt catch where from, the Spanish skip is killing me lol. Will keep trying though!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.