• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cindy Bradley and her Trumpet

IMO, Cindy is very good, but I think Rick Braun doing "The Good Life" among many others he does...is the best trumpet player around.

I also like Boney James and Michael Lington on their Sax. Check them out on YouTube.

I'm a slow dance man, but I lost my woman after 55yrs in my arms, ST.

Thanks for the like.

Hello Marconi,
Thanks for sharing the music. I like mellow Jazz after a long day at work. On a nice stereo with a little bit of power and a nice drink, I can really unwind. One of my sons played the trumpet in high school, The other son played the trombone and my oldest daughter played the violin. The middle daughter played the French horn in high school as well as the local symphony. She was in the county honors band as well as all state band for several years. Our youngest daughter who plays the French horn is now 13 and just made it to the county honors band and the all state band too. This is the first year she was eligible because the youngest they take is 7th grade. She was able to beat out 8th and 9th graders so this was some accomplishment. This is a feat that her older sister did not accomplish because the auditions are so tough for a 7th grader. I can appreciate the practice it takes to play really well and it is amazing when the instrument sounds like it has a life of its own as if it is singing.

Best regards,
Chris 73s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated