• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Citizens participating in Homeland Security

KingCobra_CDX882 said:
to start..

i will say WOW....
i might agree not all done from those helping is the best way of doing things...
however it is far from the worst..

frankly i am surprised such a simple subject blew up as it did..
Volenteers are always needed..

LoneWolf if you think something is wrong..
Maybe changing it from within would be good..
Don't knock others for giving their time and effort..

Later

It's easy to yammer the mouth and make noise and cut people down. It's a little harder to put time and money where the mouth is. Some people see "homeland security" as a big plot with facists sneaking around in the background to erode our freedoms. Yammermouthing doesn't solve a thing.

There are many communities in my immediate area where people have been complaining about slow arrival times in various departments as there are no close-by fire stations. Every time a serious fire occures lots of yelling and demands are made for a fire station. But the same people who are making the demands are the ones who could organize a volunteer fire station backed up with a small career cadre. "OH NO! THIS IS A GOVERNMENTAL FUNCTION!" They scream. They scream. Yet every single fire station in the area is volunteer with a cadre of career persnnel. And these people never get off their lazy butts to do a single thing to improve response time. They'd rather sit and complain and getting them to help financially is like pulling teeth. A station could be placed in the area. Local government cannot afford a station and equipment and personnel there. The gov can help set one up but cannot pay a lot of money. A station can be placed exactly where it needs to be in an already built service station . Other departments are willing to lend equiopment to place there. (most stations have multiple apparatus) There are a few members who would volunteer at this station. There are already trained. Startup costs can be minimal but people living iin the area are not willing to put out any effort.

The people making the most noise are those who are not willing to take some responsibilty to solve the problem.

Foo.

Re: f

LoneWolf TN said:
Good Job, Well Done CW...
You need to go sign up with the Dept. of Homeland Insecurity.
Go to work for Mike Chertoff - Dual Isreali US citizenship, very strong ties with Mossad, FSB and ex East German Stazi. You are just the type they are looking to recruit. Or maybe you've already signed up???!!!
Oh, I'm sorry if this appears to be a personal attack, it wasn't meant to be.

God I LOVE Tyrants, LoneWolf TN

Step aside citizen, This looks like a job for HAMSEXY MAN !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.