I'm glad everything worked out as expected, and everyone is pleased. Nice work on the restoration.Photos.......
One of my close friends acquired this amplifier recently, and does not run a mobile station. I have given it a complete bench test. It runs balanced and has an original set of Toshiba 2SC2879 transistors. Not red dots or cheap Chinese counterfeits. Because it is very clean and the cost of original Toshibas are ridiculous today, the price is firm at $1,000. That's $600 less, than the price of the transistors alone, as advertised by the last sales at RF Parts. If anyone is interested, you can message me and I will put you in touch with the seller. Pictures are available upon request.
If you read this thread it was sold on post number 9.i need his contact info please
Very Interested. I have a Ranger that I want to run on it. FSOne of my close friends acquired this amplifier recently, and does not run a mobile station. I have given it a complete bench test. It runs balanced and has an original set of Toshiba 2SC2879 transistors. Not red dots or cheap Chinese counterfeits. Because it is very clean and the cost of original Toshibas are ridiculous today, the price is firm at $1,000. That's $600 less, than the price of the transistors alone, as advertised by the last sales at RF Parts. If anyone is interested, you can message me and I will put you in touch with the seller. Pictures are available upon request.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiise from your grave.Very Interested. I have a Ranger that I want to run on it. FS
Sorry, it sold almost immediately.Very Interested. I have a Ranger that I want to run on it. FS
Very Interested. I have a Ranger that I want to run on it. FS
Im interestedOne of my close friends acquired this amplifier recently, and does not run a mobile station. I have given it a complete bench test. It runs balanced and has an original set of Toshiba 2SC2879 transistors. Not red dots or cheap Chinese counterfeits. Because it is very clean and the cost of original Toshibas are ridiculous today, the price is firm at $1,000. That's $600 less, than the price of the transistors alone, as advertised by the last sales at RF Parts. If anyone is interested, you can message me and I will put you in touch with the seller. Pictures are available upon request.
Bro, if you read this thread you will see this amp was sold by posted message number 9 over four years ago. That said you might send Ranch55 a PM, he works on TS amplifiers and from time to time has several for sale that are always top notch. Good luck.Im interested
KW5JDS. dshultz07@gmail.com
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiise from your grave.
Amplifier has sold long ago as on post 9 in the thread.![]()
Sorry, it sold almost immediately.
Brand New Texas Star Sweet Sixteen DX 1600
Sorry for the crappy tint on the photos.....www.worldwidedx.com
Brand New Texas Star Sweet Sixteen DX 1600
Sorry for the crappy tint on the photos.....www.worldwidedx.com
Bro, if you read this thread you will see this amp was sold by posted message number 9 over four years ago. That said you might send Ranch55 a PM, he works on TS amplifiers and from time to time has several for sale that are always top notch. Good luck.
Often when someone does a web search, clicks on the results and only reads the Title, not the content of the thread that is the result.Maybe @Shockwave can edit the title to include (SOLD)