• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 148 GTL-B Freq Alignment info needed

Rogerbird,

If you go to the link below scroll to the bottom of the page for a link to the freq synth. instructions.

www.cbrepairs.com/mods/ma...tbm122.htm

sonwatchersig.gif

CDX_3.gif

God bless you all !

CDX-897

OT-897

WV-897

CM-2368

American Kangaroo-1897</p>

The PCB should be PTBM122DOX

By the way, I am looking for Alignment info/instructions, not Mods.

There are lots of mods for this type chassi, I need to get it aligned up between TX and RX and the Sidebands, First.

Thanks for looking and I will appreciate any thing you find,

Roger

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rogerbird1>Rogerbird1</A> at: 7/1/04 11:32 pm

The PCB should be PTBM122DOX

By the way, I am looking for Alignment info/instructions, not Mods.

There are lots of mods for this type chassi, I need to get it aligned up between TX and RX and the Sidebands, First.

Thanks for looking and I will appreciate any thing you find,

Roger

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rogerbird1>Rogerbird1</A> at: 7/1/04 11:32 pm

Hi Roger,

OK, I dont have the exact alignment info, however, I do have the service manual for similar (sister) chassis, i will be able to provide the correct test points and frequencies to check for, they are almost identicle anyway, I will just need to convert the parts based on the circuit diagrams....

Give me a little while and I will work it out and post it on my website, I will let you know when it is done.

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

www.radiodiagrams.com</p>

Hi Roger,

OK, I dont have the exact alignment info, however, I do have the service manual for similar (sister) chassis, i will be able to provide the correct test points and frequencies to check for, they are almost identicle anyway, I will just need to convert the parts based on the circuit diagrams....

Give me a little while and I will work it out and post it on my website, I will let you know when it is done.

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

www.radiodiagrams.com</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.