• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 148 GTL-B Freq Alignment info needed

Hey,

Maybe you can help me with something, I am looking for a CPU board and mounting frame for a HR2510, and I know someone else that is looking for a front panel and cases, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find them ?

I was given one without the CPU board as part payment for some repair work I did for someone, I would like to try and get it running.

ideally I would like to get a complete radio with a blown main PCB, that way i could use the CPU board and the other person can have the panels.

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

www.s-and-m-software.com</p>

Hey,

Maybe you can help me with something, I am looking for a CPU board and mounting frame for a HR2510, and I know someone else that is looking for a front panel and cases, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find them ?

I was given one without the CPU board as part payment for some repair work I did for someone, I would like to try and get it running.

ideally I would like to get a complete radio with a blown main PCB, that way i could use the CPU board and the other person can have the panels.

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

www.TheDefpom.com

www.s-and-m-software.com</p>

Hi,

I dont have anything like that, but there is a Shop here in town and I know he has a Drum full of Parts radios and saw a 2510 on top the last time I was there.

I will have to ask if he would part with it.

No covers but front panel and boards...

Roger

</p>

Hi,

I dont have anything like that, but there is a Shop here in town and I know he has a Drum full of Parts radios and saw a 2510 on top the last time I was there.

I will have to ask if he would part with it.

No covers but front panel and boards...

Roger

</p>

Hi,

It looks like the info was correct , except for the IC designators.

IC1 = U1

IC2= U2

IC4= U4

Everything else seemd to be labeled properly.

The PLL alignment was exactly what I needed.

Thanks again.

Roger

I will try to look in to the other thing as well...

RP

</p>

Hi,

It looks like the info was correct , except for the IC designators.

IC1 = U1

IC2= U2

IC4= U4

Everything else seemd to be labeled properly.

The PLL alignment was exactly what I needed.

Thanks again.

Roger

I will try to look in to the other thing as well...

RP

</p>

hey I have a original cobra 148-B in the box with the original paperwork and the schematic diagram if it would help it but i don't know what is refereed to as a cyber-net what is that ? is it not original ? I hope these pics help but let me know what a cyber- net is please I had a lot of problems finding info on this radio because of its rarity

Attachments

• scan 148-B0001.jpg
    scan 148-B0001.jpg
    866 KB · Views: 24
  • scan cobra 148-B 60 channel0001.jpg
    scan cobra 148-B 60 channel0001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • scan cobra 148-B 60 channel0002.jpg
    scan cobra 148-B 60 channel0002.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 23
  • scan cobra 148-B 60 channel0003.jpg
    scan cobra 148-B 60 channel0003.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Retro CB Guy
hey I have a original cobra 148-B in the box with the original paperwork and the schematic diagram if it would help it but i don't know what is refereed to as a cyber-net what is that ? is it not original ? I hope these pics help but let me know what a cyber- net is please I had a lot of problems finding info on this radio because of its rarity

I wouldn't mind getting the whole manual sent to my email, I'm gonna send you a PM.

73's Retro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio