• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

COBRA 29 LTD AND LTD CLASSIC EXPO 100 KIT INFO

cottentop

Nov 21, 2008
the panhandel of WV
hi I hope I am in the right forum
I need help can you use an EXPO 100 A kit in any cobra 29 tld / classic and if not what would be the difference in the A and A+ and can you make an A kit work ?? thanks Wayne

the A kit has a toggle switch on it and the lower channels are 1 channel low as per most other radios. the A+ kit has a rotary switch and it will go right in place of the delta tune slot. which you do not need. all channels line up as all other radios do with the A+ kit. have not put one in the latest cobra 29 radios so not sure how it works in them. I have an A+ kit I need to install in a few days myself.

I have bothe the S+ amd S- kits brandnew in the boxes with instructions here Ide sell or trade. These boards give you uppers (+ board) and lowerrs (- board) I listed them a while back but nobody needed them so I put them away. if interested message me Ill never use these so Ide sell or trade them to someone who can use them.

I know the post is old but I do sell the Expo 100 A and S kits any combo you want and toggle or 3 position rotary sw to fit in the front fine tune location.
look on facebook dj56cbsales and message me

the A kit has a toggle switch on it and the lower channels are 1 channel low as per most other radios. the A+ kit has a rotary switch and it will go right in place of the delta tune slot. which you do not need. all channels line up as all other radios do with the A+ kit. have not put one in the latest cobra 29 radios so not sure how it works in them. I have an A+ kit I need to install in a few days myself.

I have the expo A+ kit for the cobra 29 ltd. It is missing the diode. Can someone tell me what diode I need ? Thank you

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated