• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 29 ltd st R-46 were does wire connect

anixon

Jun 11, 2006
nj
on a cobra 29. there is a red wire that is solder on board near R-46. where does the other end of wire go. its disconnected in this radio and i was wordering were to connect it.
thanks

you don't have to answer that question on red wire because i just pluged the radio in and it went up in smoke

Oh no! The disconnected end of that red wire was supposed to be connected to the smoke supply in the radio. Without it connected, the smoke all escaped! :shock: ;)

don't worry i took care of the smoke problem. i see the cobra 29's cann't hold up getting run over by 18 wheeler at 79,560 lbs gross .metal cases just cann't take the pressure junk......

anixon said:
don't worry i took care of the smoke problem. i see the cobra 29's cann't hold up getting run over by 18 wheeler at 79,560 lbs gross .metal cases just cann't take the pressure junk......

lmfao ,damm can you rebuild it. or see if it works now
i bet it won't smoke no more...if you do have it i will buy the parts off you..i sure any flat<lol rate box will work for cheap shipping..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.