• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra/Dynascan 148GTL Parts

Intimid88or

Jul 2, 2009
I am looking for the part values of L39 and L42 on a old Cobra 148 GTL this a Dynascan era radio. If no one knows the part value can someone tell me where to buy them. Thank you!

looking at a pcb layout i have here im comeing up with L39 s a 470uh and L42 is a is2075k the other number i have on it is LB209,, on the L42 im not sure hwich is the value but those are the two numers i have on them, hope this helps you out a little bit,,,,,mark

Reactions: brandon7861
BUMP Same coils as Uniden washington L33 & 35

I'm working over the driver and final section of a 8719 Washington, and L35 is burnt through the plastic shrink tubing. Did anyone find out the value of these choke coils, Service manual for the newer 148's says Kel-149LH-3 for the part # and the description says Coil Choke 4x0.8x8T:R.

Now I'm assuming the 4 refers to a 4mm dia form, but from there I'm lost. Sure wish I had a donor board, LOL , if anyone has one I'd be happy to buy one from someone, whole chassis or just a few parts....

Thanks

I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted to put this out there for anyone who wants to know. The service manual for the Ranger TR-296GK (same board as 1995 malaysia side mic 148GTL lists the inductance as 470nH. They use a different part number (ECCHK16000), but it is the same choke.

I just spent all night making a calculator in excel that calculates all of the parts from the final out to the antenna jack based on transistor output impedance, RFC included, and now that I see what they did (and have modeled it in simsmith), I can say with certainty that this value can be varied from about 330nH to 10uH, just don't go under 200nH. The calculator is coming soon in a post of its own. I'm going to bed now lol.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.