• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coily EXCALIBUR Base Antenna

Roger Dodger said:
Redwing 21 let me add a side bar in testimony to what Mr. Coily experiences regarding a chainlink fence. Years back I had a tower mounted on a custom made base that hinged, allowing me to drop it to the ground, in reality lay the tower on a chainlink fence to work on the antennas and rotor. With the antennas laying horizontal and within several feet of the fence, I'd set the match with little affect to swr from the fence or proximity to the ground. The diffs between full vertical or lying down were minimal and if I wanted to get real picky, I adjusted/compensated the match to show the lowest swr once it was raised and locked in place. So Mr. Coily is not shoveling you a line of BS. It is possible and I'm proof of it as well.

Thanks roger doger.....I think they just wana pick me apart ;) It's all good...anyway heres an update picture to clear the airwaves........Also Building a custom couple of heliax setups,for a few people? I will update them in the next few weeks on my page...Have a super fine one,,,As they say on the air 73sss... :Wavey
25595b00.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.