• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005
US-trained Mexican commandos pose threat to authorities

KVOA | May 20, 2005

The U.S.-Mexico border is becoming more violent.

The feds have been alerted through a memo to law enforcement throughout the southwest, telling them that Mexican commandos are now working for drug cartels.

You'll be shocked to learn where the commandos were trained.

The memo from the Justice Department warns that Mexican commandos were trained by U.S. forces, but switched sides. They are now using their deadly skills to work for the drug cartels.

They were elite forces trained by the U.S. Army at Fort Benning, \Georgia to battle against the powerful drug cartels.

They're known as "los zetas," but a memo from the Justice Department to police agencies in the southwest warns that some of those commandos changed sides and are now working with drug smugglers.

Sheriff Tony Estrada says, "Things like that are a concern to us, especially trained here on the U.S. side. They've gotten pretty special training in reguards to areas they were supposed to specialize. Now, they are working with drug traffickers on the Mexican side."

Using the commando training, Los Zetas are known to be extremely violent and have been blamed for an outbreak of violence along the Mexican border.

Lt. Ron Benson says, "Not only did they receive some early military training but they developed their own internal training as well increasing their violence far beyond their own original capiblities."

Lt. Benson has worked Homeland Security and tracked these rogue Mexican commandos. He's retiring from the Pima County Sheriff's Department and will be working with the FBI.

"They are a threat to authorities not only in Texas, but in New Mexico, Arizona and California. Because we believe Los Zetas are being used as protecors for narcotics coming into this country."

Lt. Benson says there's yet another threat. Nephews and sons of Los Zetas are starting their own organization and taking part in the drug wars.

g

Spanish Set to Become Official Language of Seven Denver Public Library Branches

Usenglish.org | August 3, 2005
By Rob Toonkel

In a sharp break from American tradition, the Denver Public Library is promoting a plan that would make seven of its branches “Spanish focused,” banishing English language books to the backroom. The “Languages and Learning” plan would dramatically increase Spanish language offerings and staff, designating some locations as Spanish dominant. The proposal is currently under review by the Library Commission and an advisory board.

“Denver’s action is a dubious first in American history: a major U.S. city is creating a public institution that intentionally excludes native-born Americans,” explained Mauro E. Mujica, Chairman of the Board of U.S. English, Inc. “This action goes against the model of assimilation that has successfully served the United States for centuries.”

“In a nation of immigrants, focusing on a single non-English language is the type of favoritism that we should have abandoned years ago. The taxpayers of Denver — residents who speak 68 languages — should not stand idly by while their money goes to support immigrants from El Salvador or Colombia over immigrants from Vietnam or Egypt.”

Library officials counter that the switch to Spanish dominant libraries is an extension of the institution’s purpose. They claim that the Languages and Learning plan will assist Spanish speaking residents in becoming members of their community. Proponents call the plan “cutting edge” and “revolutionary.”

“I fail to see how an ‘Official Spanish’ Library will aid immigrants in learning English and becoming Americans,” Mujica continued. “If anything, it will further the notion that Spanish-speaking immigrants can live in relative comfort without needing to learn our common language. If we are to successfully continue as a nation of immigrants, we cannot send an ‘English Optional’ message to any immigrant group.”

U.S. English, Inc. is the nation's oldest and largest non-partisan citizens' action group dedicated to preserving the unifying role of the English language in the United States. Founded in 1983 by the late Sen. S.I. Hayakawa of California, U.S. English, Inc. (www.usenglish.org) now has more than 1.8 million members.

Holy pinche' mericons'

You're so weak you will just sit there and watch your country crumble in front of your eyes. Even the vigilante minute man border patrol is scoffed by your political machine, which is ruled by your corrupt media. You have grown so complacent you will do no more than simply turn your other cheak for another good spanking. Even when there is a voice of reason, you again scoff and wimper back into your hole. Your lead like sheep by a blind shephard, you sheeple!

Wake up you sleeping ladies so you can see your southern brothers take back their country and rub your noses in their jalepeno. See your country rot from the inside out and finally be toppled by a child wrapped in plastic.

Watch it happen in front of your eyes as your legal machine binds you by the huevos.

Boarders--Language--Culture

The Death of the Young White Male
The Savage Nation (NYT Best Seller 2003)
The Enemy Within (NYT Best Seller 2004)
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (NYT Best Seller 2005)

Even the best sellers in that list by Dr. Micheal Savage cannot awaken your soft bellies, your lazy minds, or weak hearts.

Where has the fire gone?
Where is your mental sharpness?
What happened to your passion?

Michael Savage will tell you every day on his nationally syndicated radio show The Savage Nation, which reaches over six million listeners on 310 stations throughout the United States

Warning:
The Savage Nation contains adult language, adult content, psychological nudity

Demand more stimulating talk radio![/i]

f

There's only one thing wrong with Savage. He's blinded by that phony left right paradigm. At the highest levels of govt there's no such thing; "liberals" "conservatives" - "right wing"
"left wing" They all belong to the same clubs and organizations, they are all puppets working for the World Banksters and Globalist Corporations. George the "Bolshevik" Bush is labeled a Conservative, yet he is for WIDE OPEN BORDERS and is anti Second Amendment. For that matter, he is against all our freedoms and liberties guaranteed us in the Constitution/Bill or Rights, he is out Clintoning Clinton at every turn. He has appointed nothing but Bolshevik/Mossad people to run the Dept of Homeland Insecurity and other Unintelligence agencies. CAFTA was just passed and signed into law, which paves the way for our complete and total loss of sovereignty and becoming one nation with Canada and Central America. Bush, Clinton, Carry, Lieberman, Kennedy et al are all just puppets - they don't run Jack Shitzky. The military and law enforcement are being trained for martial law. The military is being merged with state, and local law enforcement. The foriegn troops are here and have been for a long time and are being trained with US military in house to house search and gun confiscation. All facts. People just don't have a clue as to what is taking place. They will finally realise it all, but by then it will be too damned late...
C2, some of that stuff looks like it was taken right out of the 'La Raza' hand book.
Be afraid, be very afraid what the powers that be might have in store for us all. Lord Bush's approval ratings are well below 50% now. When Clinton's approval ratings were at that level the Tyrants decided to blow up the Federal building in OKC. No, the building wasn't brought down by a truck bomb - I think that's fairly obvious... It's also obvious that the trade center building weren't brought down by jet fuel or a bunch of ill trained middle easterners.

For LOVE OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY, LoneWolf TN
WWW.INFOWARS.COM WWW.PRISONPLANET.COM WWW.PRISONPLANET.TV

So true in what you say, Regionalism! And it won't be pretty.

But Savage is not blind and has come to a rather tortuous turning point in his rants. You would have to have listened to his show for a while to have known this. He is still the conservative voice of America.

La Raza, ha ha, I had to get our attention somehow, perhaps by playing devils advocate.

Say what did bring down the trade center. Literally, of course, it was jet fuel and a few ill trained middle easterners. I always felt they let it happen to facilitate the means to the end of our way of life.

Yes, America will fall as you say, by the time we wake up it will be too late. Or is it already? For one, I will die as an American and if it's for defending my rights and liberties, then so be it.

Literally, of course, it was jet fuel and a few ill trained middle easterners.

Funny thing physics, things work or they don't. Kerosene(jet fuel) will not burn hot enough to melt or substantially weaken steel. Not even under controlled conditions. Building #7 was NOT hit by any planes or fuel. How did it fall? No steel building had ever fallen due to fire. Still hasn't happened. How did the buildings (1 and 2)fall at free-fall (zero resistance) speeds? Lots of things don't add up with the *official* story. :!:

I thought we would talk about "Able Danger"

I steal:
Jet fuel can vary but not even close to hot enough to melt the steel in the WTC. Those walls are obviously heavily reinforced with a very strong type of steel. I have Pictures showing the temperatures at the base of each building and the temps are WAY hotter especially at the center of them than any Jet Fuel could produce. Did you hear about the witnesses who said they saw explosions at the BASE of the tower AFTER the planes hit and BEFORE it collapsed? Did you also hear about the sizemic vibrations produced and felt seconds AFTER those explosions were seen and after the planes already crashed, they read way higher than a commercial plane that far up could have produced. Also, over 100 million dollars was illegally transfered out of the WTC right before the planes hit. Also, WTC management had a security meeting scheduled for 9/11, It was cancelled 9/10. Also, if you look at pictures of the first plane CLOSELY, you can see a cargo storage tank (only used by the US military) underneath the plane, No commercial airline has that. Isn't it great to live in such a honest country.

Either way, The Enemy Within lives in high places and the very basis for our way of life lends itself to our own defeat.

I cross ocean, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folks.

Nice man treat me good there,
say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say " You come no more,
We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep you healthy.

By and by , I got plenty money,
Thanks to you , American Dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,
Tell them ' come fast as you can.'

They come in turbans and old ford trucks,
I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,
More welfare checks , it gets better.

Fourteen families , they moving in,
but neighbors's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away,
Now I buy his house and then I say,

" Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard , I put a tent.

Send for family, they just trash,
But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

Everything is good,
and soon we own the neighborhood.

We have hobby , it's called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!

Americans crazy! He pay all year,
To keep welfare running here

We think America darn good place!
Too darn good for the white man race.

If they no like us, they can scram,
Got lots of room in pakistan.

jdchet said:
The Worlwide Radio Forum
This is where I am right?

JD :beer
Thats right Jdchet. this is the World Wide Radio Forum.
you must be hitting the :beer pretty hard to forget that. :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.