• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

copper accused of shady business dealings.

Coppers and H&Y are in the building next door, first Coppers then H&Y, they H&Y use to be in the same building..who knows they might have moved back..
Anyhow Coppers has NO showroom, it is a small open space size of a kitchen<small one>, one display case<nothing in it>, and a cash register, any questions are answered from the employee or from an intercom system some where in the upstairs.

I have been in there once to purchase an antenna to save their outrageous shipping charges..so if you want to visit their showroom don't.it is empty...
DOCTOR/795

I placed an order with them recently for something - website let me go through the whole process and then I got an email today saying the item was backordered.

Apparently their web ordering system is not a real-time system but what bothers me is that the item is STILL UP on the website. You'd think they'd inactive it until they got more stock.

Just something to be aware of - I'm going to wait it out and see if my order comes in when they said it would.

Exactly,

Back when I was a dumbass, I would call and verify stock before I ordered.

Now I just avoid them losers like a skunk. I don't care what them sleaze bags have, I ain't gonna give them anymore of my money.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a credit card or PayPal debit card with them.

had problems with both. last one was with h&y. sold me a gainmaster that had been opened and the coax was bent because they had removed the protecter. guess it was one they played with or was returned and sold to me as new. never deal with iether one again

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.