• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't like Corona right now I'm suffering from the Millerlitevirus, love me some red beer! THATS RED BEER not RedBeard :cool:
You need to switch.....
beer_11789.jpeg.jpg

It's just Papst Blue Ribbon in a different can.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

North Korea is presumably being hit hard. They are not equipped to handle their malnourished population even without the Corona virus.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/coronavirus-korea-lethal-china-200219132141267.html

I’ve thought about a lot of these countries...N Korea might actually do ok because they have no regard for human life anyway. They probably round up any one with a runny nose and...well, whatever N Korea does.

Or they’ll get waxed...no idea.

I think about the poor countries in Africa. Far worse off then China. Iraq will get wasted...totally. I’ve walked in Iraqi hospitals...bloody footprints all over the floor, doctors who don’t know how to intubate someone, and a large cemetery at the back steps.

I imagine some areas of South America will be bad, and it’s popping up in Brazil now.

Cases in S Korea skyrocketing, also. 700+ new cases today.

185 new in Italy, total up to 655.

And now new cases popping up all over Europe...most liked to travel to Italy.

Reactions: 357magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated