• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of there idiots won't be able to pay their bills next month because they bought a year supply of toilet paper and canned goods.

I don't remember all of this panic with the swine flu about 10 years ago. The news media and social media made it all possible....I wonder if the Chineese buffet is open today?

Got lucky and found toilet paper at Same Club yesterday. There was a limit of two and it was going fast. Get there in the morning when they open, they sell out quick. I have 3 more packs for pickup on Monday from the local WalMart. Then we should be good for a while. Its not like I can stop after work and get it anymore.

Also Pennsylvania has ordered all non essential retailers to close on Tuesday. Grocery stores will stay open. There ate hordes at the state run liquor stores. They are asking bars and resturants to close voluntarily.

Social distancing is now being urged and they are asking for people not to travel.

Reactions: S&W357
The funny part about toilet paper is that there's no actual shortage. Somewhere someone bought a bunch, everyone else saw the shelf almost empty, so they grabbed what they could, so on and so forth and it all spiraled out of control.

I have a brother that manages a Walmart in NY...Friday's sales beat 2019 Black Friday sales.

Well our sales are usually 9k/day but we're down 50% at $4.5k already. With all the amusement parks and cruise ships closed our sales will go down more. We'll be trashing many tables of microgreens.

I'm sorry I could not deal with the public.

After she went on rant how I must be single and have no family to care for. Had to bite my tounge. Explained I had family of 5 in house. And she still went up front.

I would have knocked that beotch flat out, gave her goods to the next in line, and stuffed her in a shopping cart. :whistle:

If being single is lesser decree, this single 50 yr old "Salt" would have let her feel the true human spirit unprotected by her entitlement.

The funny part about toilet paper is that there's no actual shortage. Somewhere someone bought a bunch, everyone else saw the shelf almost empty, so they grabbed what they could, so on and so forth and it all spiraled out of control.

I have a brother that manages a Walmart in NY...Friday's sales beat 2019 Black Friday sales.
I realized this was good sales yesterday. "Come on down to our Pandemic Sale today.......everything will go.....you will probably even buy shit you don't need or even like.":confused::confused:

Well if nothing else the human race needed to be thinned out a bit anyhow. Corona is cleaning house.

Reactions: CB590
Toke, this virus has killed less than the flu.

What will kill more will be each other should the media prevail and continue the hype. Mad Max comes to mind. Or some of those Apocalyptic video games....."FALLOUT New Vegas" comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.