• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did it start ? Right around the Chinese New Year ? When people from the US are traveling back ? Maybe I'm wrong but the dates are too close for me ! jmo o_O

Reactions: 2NC995
1st-Time Gun Ownership Reportedly Spikes as Anti-Gunners Realize 2nd Amendment Freedom Is Vital

Leave it to a worldwide existential crisis to align moral values.

As toilet paper and hand sanitizer fly from store shelves, be certain to count something else in, as well: guns. Lots of guns.

https://www.westernjournal.com/1st-...campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Play Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxi here. "You don't know what you got till it's gone"

Maybe I can finally make enough to pay for a bag of feed for them

Ain't that the truth? Got a bunch of freeloaders snarffling feed, need to thin the herd. Too many roosters. Bantam. May just make a seperate pen and have entertainment if grid collapses.

Reactions: 357magnum
When did it start ? Right around the Chinese New Year ? When people from the US are traveling back ? Maybe I'm wrong but the dates are too close for me ! jmo o_O
Hey.....I had some crap about 2 months ago. Wierd stuff. Everybody got it. We all had bottles of Mucinex in our pocket. Fever, cough, flu like, but not. Kicked it. Then 3 weeks later it came back.

Bout the time news started to inflate it. Woody 202 had some bad stuff and was getting over it, I went and bought some radios from him in Houston. He told me his wife was sick, probably got it from him. But they had gone to hospital for check. She was afraid she might have gotten it from folks who had come back from Asia.

Last I heard she was getting better.

I'm wondering if this crap has been here longer. They have had people get over it then get sick again. I know my second round of the crud felt just like the first.

Dan , so far here in " The Mini State " 21 confirmed cases but listening to the scanner , a whole lot of " Self Diagnosed " cases ! :LOL: Of coarse , No TP here , No Bread , a lot of places sold out of meat ! WTF . Everything here about shut down , no groups over 20 . Just Drive Thru & Take out food . My self , I couldn't sell my fresh eggs , & gave most away to friends & family members , now currently sold out tp people that never bought eggs from me before ! But I do take care of Friends & Family first ! Maybe I can finally make enough to pay for a bag of feed for them .;):) Also the major Gun Store here that sells all reloading needs .... the line was around the corner ! Plenty of Powder , Brass & lead here ! " Keep Your Powder Dry " ! 73 , Leo
Never in the 10 years I had birds did I ever sell enough eggs to pay for their feed lol. I gave away more than I ever sold. I also let my birds have chicks so a lot of eggs were set on. I need to build a new coop.

Toke , here's a trick , I put a huge Duck Egg under 2 Bantams that would set , they hatched that egg , our Duck we called " Chickie " he lived many years , til the day he died he would not go near water & hated Ducks ! Also still not making enough $ to pay for a bag of Crumbles , but hey $ Is $ . :LOL: 73 , Leo

Got two ducks. I'm sure the female lays. But in with Guinea and chickens. No setting. Want to give ducks their own place. If hen won't set, I have a little fat bantam that will. Good idea. I get 5 to 6 eggs a day now. More coming I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.