• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me French....I confussed my Injun and French, been drank'n
I was about to correct you but then saw you corrected yourself on the next page. LOL Yeah I like this area they call it Oklahoma's green country, El Reno, King Fisher and those westward of me I couldn't live there, to flat nothing bud red dirt and windmills.

I was about to correct you but then saw you corrected yourself on the next page. LOL Yeah I like this area they call it Oklahoma's green country, El Reno, King Fisher and those westward of me I couldn't live there, to flat nothing bud red dirt and windmills.
I go to Moore often so I pass through your neck of the woods regularly. From about Clinton to El Reno isn't much to look at but I can't say much because we're pretty flat and loaded with windmills here too.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Clinton to El Reno isn't much to look at

Lived in El Reno while putting together a Natural Gas plant in Calumet. It later got twisted out by tornadoes. Had "Burger Days" in El Reno. Lawnmower races, and 1/8 th mile drag races on rt 66. Rode my hog to work every day. Passes the prison twice a day. Got drunk at Double D's and ended up in Chickasha. I hate toll roads.

Lived in El Reno while putting together a Natural Gas plant in Calumet. It later got twisted out by tornadoes. Had "Burger Days" in El Reno. Lawnmower races, and 1/8 th mile drag races on rt 66. Rode my hog to work every day. Passes the prison twice a day. Got drunk at Double D's and ended up in Chickasha. I hate toll roads.
I remember delivering to a new gas plant site in Calumet years ago, just noth of I-40 if it was the same one. That's back when it was still booming here before it moved to richer fields.

I remember delivering to a new gas plant site in Calumet years ago, just noth of I-40 if it was the same one. That's back when it was still booming here before it moved to richer fields.
Yup. That's the one. Put together the East/west rack , all the modular pieces, and the towers. Twister took the compressor rt off pad. Rolled the rack up. Modular units came apart, towers down.

There was also one to be built on south side of 40. Not sure if it ever got up.

I used to drive through Calumet on the way home from the rig, we were west of Kingfisher somewhere North of Calumet. All I know it was pretty much the middle of nowhere and there wasn't any stop signs on the back roads. I hadn't been in that part of Oklahoma before and my first thought was no wonder they gave this to the Indians it's horrible. Not trying to offend anyone, that's just my opinion.

I used to drive through Calumet on the way home from the rig, we were west of Kingfisher somewhere North of Calumet. All I know it was pretty much the middle of nowhere and there wasn't any stop signs on the back roads. I hadn't been in that part of Oklahoma before and my first thought was no wonder they gave this to the Indians it's horrible. Not trying to offend anyone, that's just my opinion.
Actually, reservation is east of Ponca and NW of Tulsa. Think it's bad around Calumet? Just go north to Kansas.

Souf uv Houston, norf uv Corpus Crusty. Turdy miles SE of Victoria. Piece of crap town called Port Lavaca
Been to Port Lavaca going off shore to work on the rigs. There use to be a restaurant that had a bunch of ceiling fans driven with just one motor and a long vbelt.
Food was good but not as good as Snoopy's in Corpus Christie. I lived in Victoria at the time.
1606 Vine Street

You mean it gets WORSE? OMG
Go north of Ponca, whatever that highway is into Kansas. People there really messed up. Town called Arkansas. Pronounced.....Are Kansas. Bout took out a city council member at a private club, if you'd call "the dew drop in" a private club. But he decided to drop my girlfriends tube top and take a gander. I politely, and quietly walked over and expressed my disapproval, he copped an attitude. Followed me back to the bar, loud capping, got in my face drunk. Grabbed him and strung him up on the bar, gagging. People were used to him acting like an ass. One asked me if I knew he was a councilman and attorney. Ha, NO...but I offered to drop him like a bad transmission. That brought a round of drinks and slaps on my back. Weird bunch of folks there, boy. He left embarrassingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.