• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possum this one was carrying my dang rooster off. My wife shouted out "drop my %@3*& rooster". Possum obeyed, dropped the rooster and walked off a few steps. Fell dead from a blast from my 16 gauge LeFever Nitro Special 16 gauge.

Live possums kept in cage and fed a steady captive diet of clean water, corn, and apples for a few weeks ain't that bad...still on the greasy side though. You can ask me how I know. :whistle:

View attachment 35369

411675036.jpg

High velocity lead poisoning drops them every time!

Neighbors today went to shootn boom sticks. Figure they are giving warning, I give no quarter. Prefer to conserve ammo for when needed. Have one upper that has not been zeroed. Will do in coming weeks. Others will get couple round checks, cleaned and stored. Although they shoot on regular basis, have noticed increased activity once school shut down for extended spring break. Need to get some purple touch up paint for perimeter. Digging out stencils for the small signs...."INFECTED" down the drive and fence. Wish I had a half zombie prop like the one Kop likes to post. Put that by the gate.
We were at my son's place shooting all different types of firearms. One of his neighbors decides to start shooting what ever they had. My son asked my to shoot a white 4" disk from 100 yards. I put the cross hairs on and dropped the hammer, the explosion that followed hooked me on the spot. Tannerite is now a party favor that my wife demands!

They found a dead man in my front yard today... Apparently an elderly man who used to live in this neighborhood but moved rode his trike back here, got lost in the dark and died in my front yard.
Shits getting strange folks. Publix was physically raped today. Empty, everything gone. Fucking hoarding douchebags.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Well the madness has hit podunk Poteau, Oklahoma. They've shut down all barber shops and nail salons for at least the next 2 weeks, my wife has been a barber for the last 33 years.

We were at my son's place shooting all different types of firearms. One of his neighbors decides to start shooting what ever they had. My son asked my to shoot a white 4" disk from 100 yards. I put the cross hairs on and dropped the hammer, the explosion that followed hooked me on the spot. Tannerite is now a party favor that my wife demands!
There are online sellers that will sell you a 50 lb pail of ammonium nitrate and enough aluminum powder to make it go bang. It's actually more powerful than Tannerite, which has additives that slow it down and make it sound more like a black powder boom.

There are online sellers that will sell you a 50 lb pail of ammonium nitrate and enough aluminum powder to make it go bang. It's actually more powerful than Tannerite, which has additives that slow it down and make it sound more like a black powder boom.

That aluminum power makes a nice flash. We made our own 1/4 sticks every year around the fourth. They were so good the tribe would buy them from us every year for thselves. (y)

Well the madness has hit podunk Poteau, Oklahoma. They've shut down all barber shops and nail salons for at least the next 2 weeks, my wife has been a barber for the last 33 years.
I been there....now where the hell is that? But I been to Poteau. Probably when I was working Ponca, or was that El Reno, or when I got lost around Broken Arrow? Hmmm

I got it.....was when I went to visit a friend who lived there. Had little tetons somewheres near there. Ended up at some dance hall in Fort Smith.

Don't by chance know a Greet Gatlin?

They found a dead man in my front yard today... Apparently an elderly man who used to live in this neighborhood but moved rode his trike back here, got lost in the dark and died in my front yard.
Shits getting strange folks. Publix was physically raped today. Empty, everything gone. Fucking hoarding douchebags.
Ever body needs a couple of doze in front yard. Builds character.

Have noticed long lags in TV feed broadcast. Down here in Texas we get the NY variety, seems they gots prollems keep'n stations runn'n. Think they's got that Chinese Virus an passed out on control panel.

Can't say that I do, but I'm horrible with names. I'm in Cameron Ok between Poteau and Pocola, I'm 17 miles SW of Fort Smith, Arkansas
His daddy was rancher, and cowboy poet. He and Greet did a CD of cowboy poetry. Like Baxter Black.

Greet came down and was my helper on piping construction job in Baton Rouge. Green as could be, but good ole boy, good worker, thought before he did things. Thought I was the craziest he'd ever met.

Me an his Daddy hit it off talking about Baxter Black. I liked how you needed a 4 wheel drive or mule to git to his humble aboad.

Nice territory you live in. Poteau is Injun....I fergot fer wat....post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.