• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised at that. USPS Workers touch everything that our population has touched. We in turn touch everything our population has touched. Our populattion touches everything we have touched. etc., etc.
Thank you for touching on that .... er - subject...

STOP TOUCHING ME!

I CAN TOUCH MYSELF THANK YOU!.....

sooo....if above accounts are true.....ewwww!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Excerpt from the Article...

The defenders of these authoritarian tactics say that these extreme measures are necessary in order to save hundreds of thousands of lives. But is that just a fig leaf to permanently transform the society?

The Ancient Chinese Proverb...

"... May You Live In Interesting Times ..."

@Robb - even in my days there was a lot of that going on in College...

It's why so many businesses are failing because they, the ownership - has no true feeling of accomplishment nor loyalty to the job for they never realize how much people look towards a well managed business as a show, if not a form of, leadership they want their children to go work for.

There is no "Community" in Amazon - only workers...

There have been many incompetent supervisors I've had to serve for, that make me wonder how in the h*ll did they get pass H.R. in the first place?

But I remained loyal to that which I bid my toils unto, the fact that even in Biblical terms - the Laborer is Worthy of his Hire...I've suffered like the rest and toiled and labored and bore the burdens of others that could not fulfill their positions of practice.
  • Something about Pain - I guess...
You raise an excellent point about the Social(lite) Medial Ills that we are facing - even Glenn Beck - a simple Radio Jockey - says this and I've known it for years - and I have been threatened to be fired for even saying it...

These people need to Grow Up...

Employees are a renewable resource as far as most companies are concerned.
Quite different from when my parents were working. They were always digging at me to find a good company and settle in for the next forty years. When I explained how the systems worked these day my explanation was dismissed. The company cannot expect loyality when they give none to the employees.
I only had to fire two employees in 30 years.

When I explained how the systems worked these day my explanation was dismissed. The company cannot expect loyality when they give none to the employees.

And I thought I was the only one stating that employees are disposable.

Reactions: 357magnum
tailgunner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.