• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 13 Cruise ships circling off our coast. Most registered in tax avoidance havens overseas. The Gov. has said to go home,or will bring in the Navy to force you.
Of course, it's in the Appeals courts, $10 say the leftist Greenies will jump in and cry and moan , and the ships will end up docking here.

I know something even worse...

What will become of those after they survive this epidemic?

I'm referring to that which I fear the most.

Our Infrastructure on many levels has been stripped bare, sent overseas with our blessings of "its too redundant for us to make it. It costs more $$$ here, you take it..."

NAFTA should have been the biggest Loser sign we ever needed to remember.
H. Ross Perot tried to warn all of the idiots of the forth coming Giant Sucking sounds as our jobs went over the borders. We were warned.

We have 13 Cruise ships circling off our coast. Most registered in tax avoidance havens overseas. The Gov. has said to go home,or will bring in the Navy to force you.
Of course, it's in the Appeals courts, $10 say the leftist Greenies will jump in and cry and moan , and the ships will end up docking here.

If some of those ships end up docking I wonder what would happen next. Everyone stay on board or exit the ships seems like the only options.

Robb , Thanks for that Bleach recipe ! I forgot the mix & was going to look it up this morning .(y) Spray that mail ! ;) As far as closures , lucky here in Ri , Gun Stores & Liquor Stores are remaining open , Gun Stores , line is around the corner , social distancing & amount allowed in store @ 1 time doesn't help . I think only 5 allowed in . But some Dumb :censored: 's in this state still don't get it ! Governor @ news conference yesterday told the people " Knock It Off " ! Also if anyone gets short on 556 Brass I have about 3-4K rounds , ( maybe more ) if you get short PM me , I might be able to help you get thru this till the smoke clears ! ;) I offered Ralph some the other day , he's all set . Stay Healthy & Safe , 73 & God Bless , Leo

It's interesting in hindsight...

How Mr. Perot being a businessman - got shouted down by politicians left and right...

But today...

We have a business man in the White house and people still try to shout him down...

It certainly takes a strong Constitution both internally and externally - to guide this ship thru these waters...

The Invasion thread got shut dwn
Dam the torpedoes! The Aussie Coast needs more artificial reef!

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Robb , Thanks for that Bleach recipe ! I forgot the mix & was going to look it up this morning .(y) Spray that mail ! ;) As far as closures , lucky here in Ri , Gun Stores & Liquor Stores are remaining open , Gun Stores , line is around the corner , social distancing & amount allowed in store @ 1 time doesn't help . I think only 5 allowed in . But some Dumb :censored: 's in this state still don't get it ! Governor @ news conference yesterday told the people " Knock It Off " ! Also if anyone gets short on 556 Brass I have about 3-4K rounds , ( maybe more ) if you get short PM me , I might be able to help you get thru this till the smoke clears ! ;) I offered Ralph some the other day , he's all set . Stay Healthy & Safe , 73 & God Bless , Leo
Shhhhh! Don't advertise ,big brother is watching. Can't complete mat required for reload. Not worrying, I can always take it off some dead SOB come SHTF.

From some of the newer reports I've been reading it sounds like the virus spreads very easily, possibly airborne, so even those trips to the grocery store can be hazardous. We've been wiping down our groceries and mail.

Young country singer Shorr was staying at home except for getting groceries and she got it. Said it was a miserable experience.

"Despite being quarantined (except for a handful of trips for groceries) for three weeks, I managed to contract COVID 19," stated Shorr. "I'm feeling significantly better, but it's proof how dangerous and contagious this is. It's endlessly frustrating to see people not taking this seriously."

There is a Choir in Washington where 45 out of 60 people got it after one night of rehearsal in early March that proves how easily it can spread. If someone near you has it, you are almost guaranteed to get it.

And as far as US manufacturing goes we definitely need to bring all security and health related items back into the US from now on. Additionally - my big ask for the President - any business that wants to sell a product in the US must have a US based headquarters with at least 2 full time US employees. I deal with Amazon and over 60% of all sellers on Amazon are Chinese and in many cases are the factory. They knock of US products that took years to create and $$$ in marketing to inform the public and they ship direct to Amazon and don't pay US taxes. When uncle sam comes looking for them they shut down that account and open a new one and start again. Amazon has single handed given China a way to sell products direct to American consumers without paying taxes. 18% of every sale goes to Amazon and 82% of your money goes direct to China.

Think about that before you buy chinese junk on Amazon. Trump just needs to force Amazon to only allow US companies with US tax ID's and proof of US employees to be able to sell on Amazon. Also States need to verify companies addresses - In California I find a ton of the Amazon chinese sellers put their California business license as a UPS store. Idiots in California business licensing don't even check or care.

Last edited:
20200331_095927.jpg

Found a new strain this morning, Kohler Corona Virus. Damned shits got my mower infected.

Think about that before you buy chinese junk on Amazon.

Just yesterday, canceled my Amazon Prime. Because I had not used any extra perks, they refunded a little over the monthly membership fee. In the questions of reason for cancel, stated that due to the CHINESE VIRUS not ordering from Amazon keeps the exposure to the CHINESE VIRUS down. They have employees sick and so does UPS.

It's interesting in hindsight...

How Mr. Perot being a businessman - got shouted down by politicians left and right...

But today...

We have a business man in the White house and people still try to shout him down...

It certainly takes a strong Constitution both internally and externally - to guide this ship thru these waters...

Threatened by the Bush Crime Family

Who do you think taught the Clintons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.