• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRE 8900 SSB - don't know if anyone had posted this yet

Here's the CB RadioMagazine YouTube video for setting the radio for export band which includes 11 meters. Here's the procedure. With the radio off,hold down the Function and EMG buttons while you turn the radio on. Use the channel selector to select either the 1 or 2 band and I think you push the Function button again in which the radio will display END. Turn off radio and turn back on. Find it at 10:27 minutes into the video.
CRE 8900 Software Tutorial - AM FM SSB 10 Meter Radio - YouTube

You have a good sized thumb drive you can download it to and then put on computer at home?

I've had the sofware on my computer for about 3 months already lol Now if I just had the radio! :D

I got one. Just need to use library 's or a friend'. DTB had the roger beep tone nice but... I changed it. Trying to find that freq again The face plate sticker glue's not holding well. It just needs the right glue. It's tuned for 10 watts am carrier and 50 watts SSB

I got one. Just need to use library 's or a friend'. DTB had the roger beep tone nice but... I changed it. Trying to find that freq again The face plate sticker glue's not holding well. It just needs the right glue. It's tuned for 10 watts am carrier and 50 watts SSB

I don't remember if it was the CRE or another but I know I read or heard one of the newer exports had face plate glue issues. I wouldn't think with all the adhesives in the world that would be an issue anymore...but its trivial at best. Wattage sounds pretty decent (y)

I don't remember if it was the CRE or another but I know I read or heard one of the newer exports had face plate glue issues. I wouldn't think with all the adhesives in the world that would be an issue anymore...but its trivial at best. Wattage sounds pretty decent (y)

That's what happens when you don 't go through enough testing trying to get something to the market. I'd put it on with pop rivets if I had too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.