• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRT SS6900n (what’da think?)

Damn, that’s pretty good RW, beats me, maybe? If I could find the company that makes radios and they’d take my order, I’d put in for a run of Porky Builts. Hahaha.

PorkyBuilt SS3900, for when you absolutely have to get above the ducks on side band. Limiters? We don’t got no stinking limiters.

Haha, oh my god. I kill me.
Sign me up! I will take two!

Reactions: Rwb
The one in Cannonball Run probably had one... no wait, it didn't. I bet it's harder to find one with a statue of liberty on it than a CB antenna...

We gonna find out!!

You can’t say it’s bad, look at that Lambo with the antenna on it!! It looks just like something from Test Drive for the Commodore 64.

Yes, I had a Commodore and still have my first one. Also have my first Apple IIe also. And my first car, a 66 Mustang. Also my first Tonka, a road scrapper from when I was 5.

Damn, I’m a hoarder.

Haha, oh heck no!! I’ve never cared for Vettes.

The computers are awesome, wouldn’t part with my Commodore for anything. My mom bought me that when I was in the 6th grade and I lost her last year. The Apple IIe, I’d sell it but it’s complete with color monitor and ImageWriter color printer. It’s take a good bit to separate me from it to say the least.

I’ll let you enjoy the Vette’s, I’ll stick with my 66.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.