• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dale P Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
Looks like this member has a problem with another member. But also looks like a mod is allowing some things and not others. There has been some post cleaning and deleting. Not sure who is right here but come on whos cleaning the section, yet allowing this member to post in many places info we should all be aware of like checking feedback. Thought if you were not discussing items for sale, crap whould not be allowed in the sales section. But one mod or someone is allowing what they see fit . Is ths true....?

Looks like this member has a problem with another member. But also looks like a mod is allowing some things and not others. There has been some post cleaning and deleting. Not sure who is right here but come on whos cleaning the section, yet allowing this member to post in many places info we should all be aware of like checking feedback. Thought if you were not discussing items for sale, crap whould not be allowed in the sales section. But one mod or someone is allowing what they see fit . Is ths true....?

I haven't been on today until just now and I am not aware of anything that has been deleted other than the posts that I just deleted after having read this. A PM has been sent to the person in question about this and no further comments are necessary. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.