• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

data transfer cable for FTM 350R

butser42

Nov 25, 2010
Is there another cable that can be used to install firmware? The CT-140 at HRO is 55 bucks. I don't need anything but data transfer to upgrade firmware. I think the CT-140 is for aprs as well.

:headbang

You can build your own. The cable pinout is in the manual. Make sure and get the latest manual online as there was a misprint on this topic in the original.

Is there another cable that can be used to install firmware? The CT-140 at HRO is 55 bucks. I don't need anything but data transfer to upgrade firmware. I think the CT-140 is for aprs as well.

:headbang

Hamcity $39.99 for the software and cable for USB.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You can use the RT Systems cable (USB-81) $30 alone or $49 with the programming software. Here is the link: cheap jerseys The software makes easy work of entering frequencies and settings. Also makes it a breeze for swapping files for when you travel.Jerseys for Cheap Hope this helps.(y)

The CT-140 at HRO is 55 bucks. I don't need anything but data transfer to upgrade firmware. I think the CT-140 is for aprs as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.