• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

davemade transistor conversion

coyotekid28

Jun 17, 2013
Purchased a davemade m200 which is supposed to be 1 2sc2290 driving 2 2sc2879's and it has a different set up . It is set up 1 Motorola 3800 9126 driving 2 2sc2879's any ideas on that Motorola transistor just curious amp does what the specs state it should . thanks

I realize you are a newcomer here but expecting an answer in less than a hour and a half after asking is expecting a little much. Sometimes you hit it right and get an answer in minutes if the right person is online and other times it may take a day or more.

Yep and that's my bad I told a few others I was sorry and was actually using my phone and didn't realize it had posted I got it figured out my apologies cheers

Purchased a davemade m200 which is supposed to be 1 2sc2290 driving 2 2sc2879's and it has a different set up . It is set up 1 Motorola 3800 9126 driving 2 2sc2879's any ideas on that Motorola transistor just curious amp does what the specs state it should . thanks

If the amp is swinging 400 watts peak, don't worry about it. As readily available as 2290s are, it's puzzling why someone would put a different driver pill in there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1