• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dayton Hamvention 2010 Pictures and Video

Robb the Dayton hamvention is the one to hit its huge I will oneday get there maybe nextyear my wife asked me why I didnt go this year and I was shocked because she said sure go ahead and go if you want but there was so much that had to be done here at home and I thought she was being sarcastic LMAO!!

Yes they display products along with new product coming ETC. Its got to be pretty cool being able to eyeball the prototypes of upcoming radios and gear.

DXHound found these pictures of the new Yaesu VL-2000 Quadra linear amplifier that was shown this year:

dayton%20004.jpg

dayton%20006.jpg

dayton%20009.jpg

I was there Saturday. I am very fortunate to live just 15 miles from Hara Arena... and try to never miss a Hamvention.

You may have noticed me... I had this T-Shirt on:

hamv-f.JPG

I want to thank the 40 or so people that during the day commented "nice shirt", others that asked to shake my hand, and the two that asked to take a pic.

Rumor has it that this very issue is what led/pushed Riley Hollingsworth out of his position with the FCC whether it was his approval of it or his lack of action to try and stop it from becoming rule.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated