• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dayton

Thestonerguy

Apr 3, 2005
Texas
www.cbgazette.com
One of these days, before I kick the bucket, I want to go to the Dayton Hamvention. In the meantime, if anyone is going, I'd sure like to experience it via pictures....so if you're going, and have a digital camera, keep 'ol Woody in mind!

-TSG

I hear ya on that.I have always said to my wife that sometime before I die I want to make the pilgrimage to Dayton.With just starting a new job,a wife that works,two small boys at home,lots bills etc etc it looks like I will have to be accompanied by a personnal care worker to push my wheelchair around at Dayton.Maybe I could rig up an antenna on top of the IV pole and power the rig from the wheelchair battery. :p

im about an hour from there i would li9ke to9 go but have no way to get there and have no cash to get anything but i am hoping to go next year :twisted:

Re: yes

Chong199 said:
yes thats the truth :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's like when I plan for months to attend the Spring or Fall Belton, Texas hamfest, and that Friday before, the gremlin comes out and I end up spending the night at work replacing a server drive and then doing a restore.....it's that dark hamfest cloud over me I think.

yes

i wish i could go to the Dayton hamfest but things have just been going wrong i was going to go with my dad then he died and then my mom crashed her car and now my mom has me and my brothers insted of just me so i have no money to go and no transportation

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.