• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Deer Herd

Also found this why we were checking on the antennas.

View attachment 57452
I have seen the same and I witnessed how it happened. My friend had a batting cage for his grandson and the buck got tangled-up in the net and the 4 X 4 post.
The Game Warden and I had intentions on cutting / destroying the net to let the buck go. As we were getting closer, he was on the right side, and I was on the left. We manage to get about thirty-feet from the buck with our knives opened and ready to cut the net and all of a sudden, snap-snap. The buck used the 4 x 4 post as leverage and pulled both antlers from his skull and ran off bleeding like a pig and we never found him. The buck was so "hyped-up" that it would have taken a heavy dose of the tranquilizer and it would have killed him. That was the saddest (is that a word?) situation I have ever seen happen to a wild animal.

I'll check that out, I've heard of East Lake Road and probably been on it more than once. My step-dad was from New Milford so I spent a lot of time up there and traveling the roads. Three Lakes road has 3 lakes on it but all private so I never fished them. Have you got Crappie Fishing yet? My boat hasn't seen the water in 3 years but this Summer that is going to change. Last summer I was limping all summer from to much snow removal the winter before. This area is covered with small lakes but a lot are private. Happy Fishing ! Update Been up that road many times it turns off of 492 where my step-dads homestead was. SWN has lots of well pads in that area which surprises me they have the Yard down on 92
No crappie fishing yet, hopefully this weekend. I may have been on Three Lakes Road not realizing it, your right, there are a lot of private Lakes with cabins all around the lake in that area.

Reactions: Rwb and whiteastro
Lakes Road not realizing it, your right, there are a lot of private Lakes with cabins all around the lake in that area.
3 Lakes Road goes up a hill on a dirt road behind Randle's Ice Cream Ranch just south of PumpNPantry on US Rt 11. It starts across the road from where the Summit Inn burnt down and they cleaned it up. I'm sure you've been on that dirt road because SWN has a few pads on that road. High on that Hill is good for some DX contacts !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated