• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Delta M2 Mic audio

Cookie55

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Aug 19, 2010
Central VA
Just got a new Delta M2 mic and noticed the audio takes about 1/2 second to start after the push to talk button has been pushed. As long as you remember to wait just a bit the mic has good audio but if you don't wait you'll loose the first few words on your transmission. Any one else noticed this issue with these mics?

Reactions: AmericanEagle575

Just got a new Delta M2 mic and noticed the audio takes about 1/2 second to start after the push to talk button has been pushed. As long as you remember to wait just a bit the mic has good audio but if you don't wait you'll loose the first few words on your transmission. Any one else noticed this issue with these mics?
Same on this end,other than that it's been a great sounding Mic hooked up to my Ranger 2995,Solid built I feel,jmo......

I have heard this mic over the air on a conex 3300 if there is a radio with that model number, can't remember. The guy lived about 8 miles or so from me. It sounded decent for a plug and play set up on his radio, but he had the bass turned up too high for his voice. I'm glad though they still make a desk microphone that has tone control for our radios without much modifications if any. Its too bad the cb radios are getting harder to modify for a wider audio bandwidth on transmit and receive.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.