• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Direct inject dx2517 help?

Mar 25, 2019
Need help injecting my dx2517? It’s a ept690010d board with dual 520 mosfets any help would be great.. just need the injection points.. seems like there is maybe some about c235 and a resistor ....

Too much power out, overheating, bad bias can be the cause. Mike
So radio is new to me I see I has some swing kit in at r234 and q39 is missing but radio was fine before injection was done. What do you mean to much power out like rf power? Only set at 1 watt so maybe the bias is off? Maybe these so called 520 transistors aren’t so I got 10 off eBay maybe I should check one to see if it’s mosfet

So just a update the radio is working awesome! Just wish I could get it alittle more wide with the audio, other then that, sounds freaking awesome. Am regulator was giving me issues, installed max mod removed swing kit and radio is going strong..

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.