• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DNJ Radio - FCC Action

Oh I know they aren't certified. I was being a tad bit sarcastic when I asked you if you were kidding. NO amp meant for 10/12m only is certified.

No,I wasn't kidding. Without taking time to research the matter concerning amps,I took for granted that RM Italy amps were for 10 meters. I didn't know that they weren't FCC certified. It's obvious now that The FCC is at work cleaning up 11 meters by limiting what can be sold and used for 11 meters,starting at the retailer. If I had taken the time to do my homework I wouldn't have asked that question.

Buying a Cuban cigar is much harder in the USA than buying a "10 meter" radio or a non certified FM broadcast transmitter. All three are illegal but they put effort into blocking the cigars and none into blocking the electronics from entering the USA.

Buying a Cuban cigar is much harder in the USA than buying a "10 meter" radio or a non certified FM broadcast transmitter. All three are illegal but they put effort into blocking the cigars and none into blocking the electronics from entering the USA.
Maybe because of the Tax revenue on the radios / amps??

It's not the product but rather country of origin that is being blocked. The USA is still pissed at Cuba over that little F-U they gave them back in the early '60's. If the amps were made in Cuba instead of Italy they would be just as hard to find as Cuban cigars.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated