• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS Person, member on here

Mar 22, 2008
His screen name is 2112(not the real 2112 and his rubber raft) also goes by Showtimenga. He was supposed to do work for me and its been almost 4 months with nothing to show for it, hasn't returned calls and I now find out that he has scammed other people here and other forums as well. His name is William Wimberly lives at 574 Lott Rd Douglas Ga. He has my 12 pill Dave, 528e Symetrix, and Philly Grant. DO NOT Do business with this guy. I have his home and cell numbers also. He has alot of other peoples things that claims to be his. Thanks for your attention, just putting out a warning.

He was going to convert the 12 to a 16 pill for the work he was going to take a 528e Symetrix for the labor and materials, radio for radio a Built Philly Grant XL for a stock General Lee. He got the 12 pill in December and phone conversation went south in January to nothing. He said he was sending it out 3 weeks ago and that he was sending me tracking numbers. It takes 5 days for transport and thats slow USPS from here to there the cheapest way.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.