1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Dodging FCC??

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by big_sho9, Oct 21, 2020.

1. big_sho9

big_sho9 Guest

auto correct for arrogant. my smart phone is stupid.

Rwb, 144inBama and Tokin like this.

2. Beetle

Beetle Sr. Member

You argent-tongued devil, you!

3. big_sho9

big_sho9 Guest

My silly kids are always messing around with my accounts. I had to delete my FB account, as they always seemed to crack the password. They would change my relationship status to open relationship, they would make silly posts, send dirty texts to my female contacts, one which was a distant relative,,! I guess the jokes on me, lol

4. AudioShockwav

AudioShockwav Extraterrestrial Admin
    Staff Member

The real Palomar and Abe Brewer ( Varmit ) dodged the FCC for years..As did Pride....and all the other tube amp builders.
    And Ray at Messenger and even now Texas Star is still doing a end run around the rules.
    And Rocket Box built things.
    Hopper, Dave Made, Carl Built, Fat Boy, don't forget AM Power and how many more?

Jeff

Slowmover, Rwb, Tokin and 1 other person like this.
  5. dave457

dave457 Sr. Member

The better amp builders don't advertise or have youtube vids.... Just my opinion

cralt, Slowmover and Rwb like this.
  6. big_sho9

big_sho9 Guest

world wide, I had a 2x6 by them once,, pretty good box

Rwb likes this.
  7. Tokin

Tokin 42Zero Tampa

Hahaha, Luke getting trolled by children :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

99.9999999% of the public arent bothered by or concerned about someone running a radio amp.

Rwb and big_sho9 like this.
  8. big_sho9

big_sho9 Guest

i aint sure if luke was getting trolled or me,,lol, these kids nowadays are ornery!

9. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

dont ferget,fcc wont clean the BS up but want us to pay $50. Fer license. And like all gubberment actions they get their foot in a money pit they seem to get increases in fees (TAX) and i belive they want cb,ham radio gone so they can sell out to phone,tv n other special interest groups, the under the table money feeders

Slowmover and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

99.9999999% of the public arent bothered by or concerned about someone running a radio amp.[/QUOTE]

Need two more 9's on the end of that.:LOL:

Rwb likes this.
  11. Slowmover

Slowmover Elmer

Need two more 9's on the end of that.:LOL:

73[/QUOTE]

Given as how they can’t tie a set of shoelaces, one can’t but agree. The whole of life is just noise, to them.

Rwb and Crawdad like this.