• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dodging FCC??

My silly kids are always messing around with my accounts. I had to delete my FB account, as they always seemed to crack the password. They would change my relationship status to open relationship, they would make silly posts, send dirty texts to my female contacts, one which was a distant relative,,! I guess the jokes on me, lol

I am a huge BBI fan. I enjoy watching him fix/creating multiple amps. But,, back in 2017 he got a warning from the fcc, and I'm wondering how he dodges the fcc? He does this on open camera. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He is one brilliant individual. I just wonder how one dodges the evil fcc. Its not illegal to fix amplifiers, but illegal to create them. Do you recon these are considered stage props? Maybe that's the reason he never takes work from anybody.

The real Palomar and Abe Brewer ( Varmit ) dodged the FCC for years..As did Pride....and all the other tube amp builders.
And Ray at Messenger and even now Texas Star is still doing a end run around the rules.
And Rocket Box built things.
Hopper, Dave Made, Carl Built, Fat Boy, don't forget AM Power and how many more?

Jeff

The real Palomar and Abe Brewer ( Varmit ) dodged the FCC for years..As did Pride....and all the other tube amp builders.
And Ray at Messenger and even now Texas Star is still doing a end run around the rules.
And Rocket Box built things.
Hopper, Dave Made, Carl Built, Fat Boy, don't forget AM Power and how many more?
world wide, I had a 2x6 by them once,, pretty good box

Reactions: Rwb
Important license holders that is. The amateur bands are as bad as CB these days. Deadkeys, music, sound effects and the whole 9 yards. I think some buy a cw key just to screw with people.
dont ferget,fcc wont clean the BS up but want us to pay $50. Fer license. And like all gubberment actions they get their foot in a money pit they seem to get increases in fees (TAX) and i belive they want cb,ham radio gone so they can sell out to phone,tv n other special interest groups, the under the table money feeders

99.9999999% of the public arent bothered by or concerned about someone running a radio amp.[/QUOTE]

Need two more 9's on the end of that.:LOL:

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated