• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Donuts from 1998

Our next appointment is in December. Remind me and I'll pick you up some and ship 'em. be cheaper than that ebay link.

This is my favorite store. Baldinger's Foods From All Nations My in-laws live close and I always load up on candy. They have the old schools stuff that I remember as a kid.

Yes ! Let me know when you do I can PayPal some moola !

@unit399 I dont live near those areas. Im in ventura calif. The two shops I remember as a kid are now deserted o_O

Don't they still sell them (ding-dongs)? sound good right now
with this cup of coffee...

According to the news there getn sold out real quick. I called my wife while as work told her to get down to the market and buy ten boxes she only got one (the last box).

Last night I stopped at one of the local 'snatch-n-grabs' for a fountain drink and browsed the 'snack' shelf for something I'm not supposed to have any more. Decided ona lemon cupcake from Hostess. Mentioned to the clerk that Hostess was going away to see her reaction. She didn't appear to be very put-out about it, said something about their quality not being as good as they once were. That got me to thinking, and I think she was right. Not a huge difference, but some, that sort of thingy. I'll still miss all those 'treats' even if I can't have them (not very often anyway). They've been on the shelf for longer than I can remember...
- 'Doc

D y s t o p i a n said:
Anyone remember those delicious donuts you could buy at the market that came in a white box with blue fancy writing.
No sadly but i remember these DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP cookies (Best cookies ever) that when this new company bought them,they stopped making them and replaced them with thier own cookies (CRAP)

:(

The Federal bankruptcy judge told hostess to try and negotiate today. Maybe they can reach an agreement and save those jobs.

Death of Twinkies on hold as judge tries to save Hostess jobs - Yahoo! News

Yep....Don't worry too much about your Hostess fetish... Even if Hostess ends up going belly-up, there are several bakery's lined up to take over the brands...

Main two are Bimbo, and Flower's. so even if Hostess closes it's doors, it won't be long before the Twinkies and Ding Dongs start hitting the shelf's from another bakery...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.