• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Donuts from 1998

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Anyone remember those delicious donuts you could buy at the market that came in a white box with blue fancy writing. They were powdered on the outside and had delicious red filling, jelly type ?
I haven't seen them available since 1998. :( I'd pay $20 just for one of those delicious donuts !

★☆ Sent from Xoom☆★

You got a buzz going on?

Nope I just like cakes and pies ! I don't smoke drugs or drink. I quit the whole Vicodin thing a few months back. More exercise is making my back feel better plus happy endings at the massage palace = relaxation!

Commercial crap can not compare to a scratched made,hand rolled fried donut, Krispy Kreme are kinda close but you can tell they are from a batter rather than a dough.

Posting that @#$ link was NOT a favor!
... I'm not supposed to have any of that stuff, now look what you did.

I used to have one of their outlets 2 miles from the house. I was there at least once a week when the kids were growing up. Dropped more than a few bucks every time.

Wow, your kidding right? Hostess is hard to find in California? I can go to 7-11 and get those. I thought you were talking about another brand honestly.

I could have posted a picture of a box with half a donut left and a powdery grin on my face yesterday if I knew you were talking about hostess.:D

waverider,
You're right, there are. Most of them have sugar in them. I do pretty good in avoiding them, most of the time, but it ain't easy. Being reminded of things like those 'red' filled donuts is just heartless. Heartless! It's terrible for someone with out a lot of self control. I've already found a source that's not too far away...
But it's okay! I'll get even...
- 'Doc

(Chocodiles... I'll get even for those too!)

We have a Hostess outlet about 30 miles away near my kids pediatrician. Always stop and load up when we go.

They have some great deals.

All of the hostess thrift shops are closed here, and them doughnuts are never ever at the market.

★☆ Sent from Xoom☆★

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.